Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By tenhunter
  • 1 Post By tenhunter
  • 1 Post By tenhunter

Thread: MM11 (G8) for KSK impression - Mikes Machines

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default MM11 (G8) for KSK impression - Mikes Machines

Mikes Machines completed a HK11 build last summer and I just wanted to share my experience. @hk21man Mike took a PTR91 and did a complete conversion, and his work is incredible. I do modern (2013) German Kommando Spezialkräfte impressions at milsim events and wanted something unique to stand out from the G36K. Mike's communication was great and his patience as I had a lot of weird needs being that I am using it for blank fire as well as regular range work. The rifle is great and gets a lot of attention whenever I am at events. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

MM11 (G8) for KSK impression  - Mikes Machines-dsc00430.jpgMM11 (G8) for KSK impression  - Mikes Machines-20190324_092036.jpgMM11 (G8) for KSK impression  - Mikes Machines-received_884348765107858_1549938012787.jpeg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tenhunter View Post
    Mikes Machines completed a HK11 build last summer and I just wanted to share my experience. @hk21man Mike took a PTR91 and did a complete conversion, and his work is incredible. I do modern (2013) German Kommando Spezialkräfte impressions at milsim events and wanted something unique to stand out from the G36K. Mike's communication was great and his patience as I had a lot of weird needs being that I am using it for blank fire as well as regular range work. The rifle is great and gets a lot of attention whenever I am at events. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
    That's great to hear his work is on point. Glad it turned out well for you. What was a rough cost if you don't mind me asking as I have considered the same for my ptr 91.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

@redmax29 If memory serves it was $3500 for conversion + $250 for rear sight. He also sends old parts back. And it is not a small project, you get 50% of your rifle in the mail.
    redmax29 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tenhunter View Post
    @redmax29 If memory serves it was $3500 for conversion + $250 for rear sight. He also sends old parts back. And it is not a small project, you get 50% of your rifle in the mail.
    What do you mean by getting 50% of your rifle in the mail? Meaning he does the barrel work and hands you the rest to take care of?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Left over parts! Sorry for the confusion. I was able to sell it all on gunbroker for around $200.
    redmax29 likes this.

Sponsored Links