Different enough to warrant another one? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Different enough to warrant another one?

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

^^yes. very true! Just a couple weeks ago...so 3 left....well 2 1919s and one virgin ramo sideplate.
    And I feel all empty inside ya know?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If it takes more than 30 seconds to change out or you can't do it while the gun is hot it's probably worth it to get both
    Same with suppressors in this age of modular suppressors

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

After a short google search for the acronym AWB... awkward work boner? Buying more sexy HKs can certainly distract a man 🤪

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rhouston8 View Post
    ^^yes. very true! Just a couple weeks ago...so 3 left....well 2 1919s and one virgin ramo sideplate.
    And I feel all empty inside ya know?
    If I had the cash, I'd be tempted to try to twist your arm into selling me one as well. Sadly, I'm broke-ish, so I'll have to keep fiddling with my Franken-21 to get it running properly, so I can have beltfed fun too.

Sheepdog in West Texas

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

If you own the Expert in any caliber, do you want/need an Elite in the same or different caliber? Do you want/need a tactical in the same or different caliber? Do you want/need another Expert in the same caliber?

These are all questions we all must ask ourselves from time to time. How you answer is strictly up to you.
    Protect and defend against all enemies, both foreign and domestic

A rattlesnake in the living room ends all discussion of animal rights.

"Vengeance is mine" sayeth the Lord, but sometimes he subcontracts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed View Post
    After a short google search for the acronym AWB... awkward work boner? Buying more sexy HKs can certainly distract a man ��
    Sorry, I thought it was commonly known in the gun community. "Assault Weapon" Ban. This is, of course, a made up term and incorrectly applied to scare the uniformed into banning anything that looks scary, regardless if banning it has any impact on crime reduction. It ensnared weird cosmetic or other features like a pistol grip, bayo lug, standard mags that held over 10 rounds, collapsing stock, "flash hider" and maybe other features. It's been further broadened to include a host of other nonsense features like an ability to accept a detachable magazine, etc.

As we all know the AWB was a big con-job and expensive boondoggle that did zilch to reduce crime, while costing tax payers truckloads of cash and further eroding the 2nd Amendment.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links