MKE T94 SD from Europe
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: MKE T94 SD from Europe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default MKE T94 SD from Europe

Hello guys.
    Here is a short review of mine MKE T94 SD A2. As far as I know, Zenith isn’t importing these guns into US market, so maybe it will be interesting for you. And I wanted to put this information onto biggest HK knowledge base in Internet for people need.

Our MKEs are equipped only with A2 stocks due to minimal overall length requirement of 80 cm. Price for SD version is UAH 85250 (for regular MP5 is UAH 74360), it’s USD 3200 and 2800 respectively. As you see, rifles are much more expensive here, handguns are not allowed for civilians at all. Mags are limited to 10 rounds. Auto/burst-modes are prohibited too. 9x19 prohibited for civilians, our versions made for 9x21.

Overall length ~ 81 cm
    weight w/o mag: 3.4 kg
    suppressor weight: 0.3 kg

Supplied similarly with Zenith’s package but only 2 mags and without spare pins. Mags are equipped with 10rd limiter (easy to uninstall). Original HK design 2/3-point sling.

MKE’s SD bolt carrier, bolt and locking piece are marked “071”.
    Suppressor is similar to original HK design, it’s easy to remove it and easy to disassemble.

MKE’s A2 stock is different from HK, it’s not all-plastic. Front part (attachable to receiver) made from metal.

Photos made after first (big) shooting, pity I didn’t them before when everything was shining.

MKE T94 SD from Europe-16.jpgMKE T94 SD from Europe-01.jpgMKE T94 SD from Europe-03.jpgMKE T94 SD from Europe-02.jpgMKE T94 SD from Europe-04.jpgMKE T94 SD from Europe-05.jpgMKE T94 SD from Europe-06.jpgMKE T94 SD from Europe-07.jpgMKE T94 SD from Europe-08.jpgMKE T94 SD from Europe-09.jpgMKE T94 SD from Europe-10.jpgMKE T94 SD from Europe-11.jpgMKE T94 SD from Europe-12.jpgMKE T94 SD from Europe-13.jpgMKE T94 SD from Europe-14.jpgMKE T94 SD from Europe-15.jpg
    sdx, gt40doc, Tailflash and 1 others like this.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

Welcome to the site, and thanks for the excellent review and pictures!!!
    With no civilian, handgun ownership and almost prohibitive, longarm costs, how is one to repel Russians?
    Because of the ease of general firearms ownership in the U.S. (albeit some states), a land invasion of the U.S. would not be feasible--- especially in the Deep South.

Tony
    Anopstyx and gt40doc like this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Very nice. I keep hoping zenith will find a way to import some SD versions.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

PROUD ASA MEMBER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Very nice!
    HK addict in constant search for a cure.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

How available is 9x21 over there? Any feeding issues with the longer round? The suppressor and gun look great, I wish they would bring that model over here.

Thanks for the pics and info.

@Marine0303 what say you on zenith import of an MKE SD model and suppressor? I was told zenith was working on it quite some time before you joined and it still has yet to happen.
    Last edited by flybynt; 05-14-2019 at 03:18 PM.
    HKSIGslinger likes this.
    Thomas Jefferson -
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    "Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."

PROUD ASA MEMBER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flybynt View Post
    How available is 9x21 over there? Any feeding issues with the longer round? The suppressor and gun look great, I wish they would bring that model over here.

Thanks for the pics and info.

@Marine0303 what say you on zenith import of an MKE SD model and suppressor? I was told zenith was working on it quite some time before you joined and it still has yet to happen.
    I have been looking forward to this possibility as well. At this time suppressors can not be imported for public sale. This could be a possible hurdle but as we know there are several companies within the US who produce quality SD suppressors.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Thanks for sharing this info and the photos. I'd like to get one of these someday. Italy also bans 9x19 for civilians and so 9mm guns in Italy are made for 9x21 like yours. 80 cm is pretty long to require. Here in France, long guns have to be at least 60 cm. My BT96k is 61 cm (with the folding stock blocked by an armurer).
    If "Dirty Harry" had been made in 1996:
    "I know what you're thinking: 'Did he fire twelve shots or only eleven?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a HK MARK 23, the only offensive handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

HKSIGslinger and AGG like this.

sdx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It is great to see what is going on in other parts of the world.

I can't wait for mine to get here !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for kind words, appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    With no civilian, handgun ownership and almost prohibitive, longarm costs, how is one to repel Russians?
    We still have no mass weapon culture. After SU times, most citizen afraid of gun.
    First ever voted petition to President was to pass an act to allow civilians have handguns and to be allowed use weapon for self-defense. It was refused.
    All our guns officially are for hunting and sporting purposes only.
    As for russian invasion, we do what we can: my friends and neighbors are arming and keeping enough amount of ammunition (as for me, I'm training with my AR-15).
    Thanks for your awareness about situation in my country! It's very important for us!

Quote Originally Posted by flybynt View Post
    How available is 9x21 over there? Any feeding issues with the longer round?
    Currently in our stocks we have:
    Fiocchi FMJ 123/148 gr
    S&B SP 124gr, FMJ 115/124 gr
    and our local Takho FMJ 115gr
    The price is nearly 50 cents for round.

The round itself isn't longer, everything is the same with 9x19 except for 2mm longer casing

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links