disappointing day - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: disappointing day

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by islandfocus2 View Post
    As long as you didn’t signed the BATF background/transfer form 4473, your local FFL dealer can send it back and hopefully ship the correct firearm.

I always tell people to ALWAYS physically inspect the firearm before completing and signing the BATF form 4473.

Did you get your 9KT from Atlantic Firearms?
    That is something that I learned long ago. Always do a thorough inspection before doing the paperwork. Actually, I was in the process of filling out the paperwork when they brought in the pistol. But I always inspect the firearm before doing the transfer. I did have to refuse delivery on one a few years ago that had serious problems with the finish.

No, I didn't buy from AF, I went through Big Daddy's as they had a price that couldn't be beat. But of course in the end they didn't deliver, but I'm sure it was just an inventory mistake or something. I certainly would have thought that they would have paid closer attention to the model numbers when they completed the order. My only concern is that I ordered the final one they had listed in inventory and they are now out of stock. It will be interesting to see how long it takes them to get a replacement. The PTR line seems to be more readily available than the other two big names, Zenith and HK, so we'll see.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rbuzz View Post
    That is something that I learned long ago. Always do a thorough inspection before doing the paperwork. Actually, I was in the process of filling out the paperwork when they brought in the pistol. But I always inspect the firearm before doing the transfer. I did have to refuse delivery on one a few years ago that had serious problems with the finish.

No, I didn't buy from AF, I went through Big Daddy's as they had a price that couldn't be beat. But of course in the end they didn't deliver, but I'm sure it was just an inventory mistake or something. I certainly would have thought that they would have paid closer attention to the model numbers when they completed the order. My only concern is that I ordered the final one they had listed in inventory and they are now out of stock. It will be interesting to see how long it takes them to get a replacement. The PTR line seems to be more readily available than the other two big names, Zenith and HK, so we'll see.
    Ya, I almost purchased one from them, they had them for like $1500 if I recall it correctly? You hopefully will get it all figures out... Good luck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I ordered from thegundock and it was 1550 ish, shipping was 2 days from ordering. But my 9KT was failing to eject and failing to go into full lock up after break in period of 400 rounds, I sent it back to PTR and waiting to see what they do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links