Lucky to get a Century Cetme Sporter 308? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lucky to get a Century Cetme Sporter 308?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Lastly , on the Century builds isn't my barrel, trunion muzzle brake and receiver made in USA, so a complete US made trigger pack would get the parts count right for 922r. Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-E the O.G. View Post
    It does appear to be welded, just not all the way, or is this normal?
    I was wrong, apparently. It does appear to have a bead there, although it doesn't look like it runs the entire length of the cut. I am pretty ignorant as to what all Century used to build their rifles. I have one running CETME, and I built it from a kit. Perhaps other, more knowledgeable people here can answer that. As far as trigger pack tutorials, there are some excellent ones on Militaryfirearms.com and Weaponsguild. Holescreek, and I believe maybe Bladeworks have some fantastic tutorials in the stickies and the forums on those sites.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The G3 trigger pack will help with 922 and it is easier to fine tune. A couple people specialize in fine tuning them to eliminate trigger creap and lower the pull weight. Overall it is a better choice, also the CETME Pack operates in reverse to the G3 which is unnatural movement compared to thumbing it down onto fire.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OP...gulfstate's advice is the same advice I was given when I was building my first RDB rifle, concerning the trigger packs...and it's the reason I USUALLY run a Navy SEF trigger pack with mine. I DO, however, have my original CETME pack demilled and running also, and have used it occasionally. If you wish to demill one and have it for use, M1Tanker on Militaryfirearm.com has an EXCELLANT tutorial over there in the stickies under the CETME/Hk battle rifles thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links