Incorrect locking piece? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Incorrect locking piece?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

UPDATE: I spoke with other people who have purchased the same LP I did and it wouldn’t fit in their PTR 9KT either. Two other people so far have come forward to say this and I’ve had nobody reply with theirs fitting. I’ve ordered an RCM 80 degree and will report back with fitment

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taybig88 View Post
    UPDATE: I spoke with other people who have purchased the same LP I did and it wouldn’t fit in their PTR 9KT either. Two other people so far have come forward to say this and I’ve had nobody reply with theirs fitting. I’ve ordered an RCM 80 degree and will report back with fitment
    So who other than RCM is manufacturing these then?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm contacting PTR about sending mine in. I ordered the same locking piece as you with the same result. I've had nothing but problem with mine though. I am experiencing the same problem with the SB brace buffer, mine is destroyed after only firing about 500 rounds through it. The carrier assembly appears to be striking the metal just below the buffer as well (I posted pictures in the SB brace problems thread). I replaced the end cap today and went to shoot but only got about 40 rounds through it before I gave up, but it doesn't look like the carrier assembly is striking the metal on it, and the buffer seemed fine. How is your shooting? I rarely get more than one shot off before jamming.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ecsuser View Post
    So who other than RCM is manufacturing these then?
    I dunno. I ordered an rcm LP and it got here today and also doesn’t fit. Gonna send it in to PTR

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by syoung View Post
    I'm contacting PTR about sending mine in. I ordered the same locking piece as you with the same result. I've had nothing but problem with mine though. I am experiencing the same problem with the SB brace buffer, mine is destroyed after only firing about 500 rounds through it. The carrier assembly appears to be striking the metal just below the buffer as well (I posted pictures in the SB brace problems thread). I replaced the end cap today and went to shoot but only got about 40 rounds through it before I gave up, but it doesn't look like the carrier assembly is striking the metal on it, and the buffer seemed fine. How is your shooting? I rarely get more than one shot off before jamming.
    I’ve got nearly identical problems. I’ve tried the HK parts LP and the RCM LP and neither fit. I have roller marks and the buffers get destroyed like yours. Gonna send it in this weekend

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links