Newest batch of Zenith Z-5RS's - Page 15
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Newest batch of Zenith Z-5RS's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asdfxyz View Post
    Im honestly really glad to hear that Zenith is making things right for most. But yeah, my friend said he will forward the emails to me later today or tomorrow. Ill have that provided for you guys. Unfortunate really.
    Ever get those emails?

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Update on my. Z-R5S, took it to the range, had feed issues, took it home stripped it down. Would not pass bolt carrier test, tweaked the back where it was hanging up. It now runs perfect, no more feed issues, up to 1000 rds through it. Disappointed that it didn’t run correct from the beginning, but quite happy now. Tweaking a new gun does not bother me, but Zeniths Q.C should be better on a 2000.00 firearm. I know I could have sent it back and according to others it would have been taken care. I would not hesitate to buy another. It should be noted that I have built two G3 clones that run very well, not sure how I missed the carrier rubbing when I cleaned it prior to the visit to the range, guess I was excited with finally getting a mp5 clone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rellascout View Post
    Ever get those emails?
    Exactly! Lol

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shojus View Post
    Exactly! Lol
    I was thinking the same thing reading his post. It just doesn't jive with anything else that I've heard about Zenith. The fact that he can't provide any proof makes it really suspect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Whats is the Bolt Carrier test you are referring to?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rellascout View Post
    Ever get those emails? [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.hkpro.com/forum/smilies/wink.gif[/IMG]
    Exactly! Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowr1der View Post
    Exactly! Lol
    I was thinking the same thing reading his post. It just doesn't jive with anything else that I've heard about Zenith. The fact that he can't provide any proof makes it really suspect.
    There is no doubt that there have been issues with the 2019 guns but every verified report I have read about their CS has been positive. Zenith is doing their best to correct any issues and make it right for customers. I have seen one issue which took two trips back but Zenith continued to work to make it right.

I see a lot of people piling on but when you look closely they don’t own a MKE. They are commenting without and real experience. It makes it look worse that it really is IMHO.
    gt40doc likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Got my Z-5RS back from Zenith. It originally had multiple paint chips and light paint on the left side. They blasted, parked and painted the whole rifle like many others on this thread. It is beautiful now and looks just awesome. Took almost 2 weeks but is WELL worth it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Their CS is T&A
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newest batch of Zenith Z-5RS's-e0cf85f7-9733-4d55-b345-abc39bade306_1564447558209.jpg   Newest batch of Zenith Z-5RS's-ef9f9617-3cef-4215-a141-30649e1e97e7_1564447586827.jpeg  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm probably a little late to this thread, but My Z5rs had pretty scratched up paint right out of the box. Zenith's warrantee covered it, so its all good now.

Newest batch of Zenith Z-5RS's-img_0853.jpg
    Newest batch of Zenith Z-5RS's-img_0856.jpg
    Newest batch of Zenith Z-5RS's-img_0855.jpg
    Last edited by Tinhatman; 07-30-2019 at 12:58 AM.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Sponsored Links