Newest batch of Zenith Z-5RS's - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Newest batch of Zenith Z-5RS's

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

What's your manufacture year? It's in your serial number after T0624 and before BH. Zenith told me that the April batch was produced in 2018 and the May batch was produced in 2019; the May batch was supposed to have much fewer QC issues.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheDannestDan View Post
    What's your manufacture year? It's in your serial number after T0624 and before BH. Zenith told me that the April batch was produced in 2018 and the May batch was produced in 2019; the May batch was supposed to have much fewer QC issues.
    ugh, that's a "T"? I marked it as a "1" on my efile form 1. Looked like a 1 to me. FUUUUUUUUUU
    Last edited by AMill08; 06-05-2019 at 01:50 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheDannestDan View Post
    Looks like I have a 2019 model. I'm going to test fire it today with 124gr WWB ammo, so that way I can get that out of the way and so I don't end up having issues with something else. So far, it looks like it just has cosmetic issues, so we shall see. I just want Zenith to get this fixed is all, I'm not crying about it, just wanna see improvement in the QC area so that they can ship out guns that look like the ones from years past.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AMill08 View Post
    ugh, that's a "T"? I marked it as a "1" on my efile form 1. Looked like a 1 to me. FUUUUUUUUUU
    Oh man! Lol Pretty sure you can send in a correction form, but that will of course slow the process. Good luck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fasth2 View Post
    Why do you see pics of people doing the inspection process from Zenith and then so so guns are sent out.. You need to ask Zenith what are your specs ? Need to start there. I got a POF mp5 knowing the paint was soft , but I got it knowing that from the get go and the price was 1k , other than that its 100%
    I'm not knocking Zenith guns but if they know guns are getting sent out with issues something needs done about it... If the gun isn't 100% the price should not be 100%
    They were known for importing QUALITY clones with very few defects, that's why they got so much attention! Now they are passing along half painted guns with wobbly magwells and people are pissed, which I 100% understand. I have talked with them and was told they would make it right, I just want others to know what can be expected at this point, so that they can make the decision based upon the $1675 that I spent on mine...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shojus View Post
    Looks like I have a 2019 model. I'm going to test fire it today with 124gr WWB ammo, so that way I can get that out of the way and so I don't end up having issues with something else. So far, it looks like it just has cosmetic issues, so we shall see. I just want Zenith to get this fixed is all, I'm not crying about it, just wanna see improvement in the QC area so that they can ship out guns that look like the ones from years past.
    That's completely understandable. I'm picking up a 2019 Z5-RS next week and all these reports of QC issues are making me a little anxious. Please update us on the function when you get back from the range!

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I'm guessing this is something that REALLY irks semi shooters but sear guys look at this and say "yep. looks like a great sear host to me" and goes on about life. Funny how that is.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rhouston8 View Post
    I'm guessing this is something that REALLY irks semi shooters but sear guys look at this and say "yep. looks like a great sear host to me" and goes on about life. Funny how that is.
    But they (Z's) are not even great "Sear" hosts Have fun at Ofast, make a report.........
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

If the gun runs I'd be thrilled, paint it myself and call it good. Life is too short and it's only a clone. Not my money though. To each their own.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    N4KVE likes this.
    I don't "run" my guns or "run" anything on them. Likewise, none of my guns are "platforms". I hold them up, not the other way around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkshooterusp View Post
    If the gun runs I'd be thrilled, paint it myself and call it good. Life is too short and it's only a clone. Not my money though. To each their own.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This post is for people looking to buy a Zenith (NOT you), that want to know the current quality of their imports. You are adding ZERO good to this thread by telling people to buy an import and just accept what they are given. Again, it's people like you that let companies get away with selling crap, and I won't accept a half-assed product. But you show up in every thread to crap on what other people say, so nothing new. I suppose if you go out to eat and you find a big long hair in your food, you just eat it huh!? LOL You should expect a hair in your food if you don't dine at a fine restaurant... No thanks, I'll get a replacement that's supposed to be like what I ordered! ;)
    Rovertym and Boxed like this.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links