Newest batch of Zenith Z-5RS's - Page 3
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Newest batch of Zenith Z-5RS's

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shojus View Post
    This post is for people looking to buy a Zenith (NOT you), that want to know the current quality of their imports. You are adding ZERO good to this thread by telling people to buy an import and just accept what they are given. Again, it's people like you that let companies get away with selling crap, and I won't accept a half-assed product. But you show up in every thread to crap on what other people say, so nothing new. I suppose if you go out to eat and you find a big long hair in your food, you just eat it huh!? LOL You should expect a hair in your food if you don't dine at a fine restaurant... No thanks, I'll get a replacement that's supposed to be like what I ordered! ;)
    Excuse me all to hell, your Highness.

While you are at it show me another thread where I've "crapped on what other people say".

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I don't "run" my guns or "run" anything on them. Likewise, none of my guns are "platforms". I hold them up, not the other way around.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkshooterusp View Post
    Excuse me all to hell, your Highness.

While you are at it show me another thread where I've "crapped on what other people say".

This is a discussion board, yes? I'll say what I wish within the rules. Dont like it grow a pair or take it up with the mods.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkshooterusp View Post
    This is a discussion board, yes? I'll say what I wish within the rules. Dont like it grow a pair or take it up with the mods.

I was just messin with ya man! Hence the "lol" and the smiley face. Don't cry, it was just a joke... I love you man!

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Oh man! Lol Pretty sure you can send in a correction form, but that will of course slow the process. Good luck!
    When did you submit the eForm 1? You can email BATF or call them and inform them of the error. Be sure to provide them your Permit Control No.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Come on man! Be reasonable here, I understand it's NOT a damn HK collectible, but if people just take what's given to us after paying good money, than manufacturer's will just assume we will accept **** quality. I can take some scratches and some dings, but when 1/3 of the gun is not even coated with the same paint, I'm not just gonna act like I bought a used gun. It's people like you that let the quality of imports fall because your expectations are piss poor. Forums are for all kinds of information, and when people show examples that are not up to snuff, the manufacturer will start to recognize and that in turn will make quality control better for everyone. But I guess I should just shut up and take whatever $1700 will get me huh?
    I agree.. If you're paying $1700-$2000 for a NIB firearm especially with the "Zenith" name brand. I expect the firearm to be near perfect.
    shojus likes this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by islandfocus2 View Post
    When did you submit the eForm 1? You can email BATF or call them and inform them of the error. Be sure to provide them your Permit Control No.
    Best way to contact them seems to be the “ask the experts” feature on the eForms site.
    Do you even HK, Bro?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by islandfocus2 View Post
    I agree.. If you're paying $1700-$2000 for a NIB firearm especially with the "Zenith" name brand. I expect the firearm to be near perfect.
    I don't want this to be a thread to be a complaint thread, I want this to be a thread to where people can tell others about possible issues with the most current shipment of Z-5RS's. It's the only way to make a company fix issues that they wouldn't otherwise know about. I'm not putting Zenith on blast, as they DID answer their phones on the 1st call and sent me a UPS 2-day return label to get my issues taken care of, so bravo to them for taking that 1st step in making this right. And this isn't just a thread for problems, would love to hear good news as well. I think a lot of people just expect consumers to just be quiet about what THEY think is a minor issue, but what is that solving? It hurts the consumer AND the importer. Anyways, I will report back with details after I go to the range and also after the warranty work has been performed. I am excited to get into the MP5 (clone) game!! :)

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Sorry to hear about this OP. I say send it back. Not sure why some others on here are dishing out heat just because its a clone. Being a clone is irrelevant. You purchased a new gun and it wasn't up to par clearly by the photos. Get your money back or exchange it for one that does not have the terrible paint job.
    shojus likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My recent Z5RS purchase is also a "19" gun( 2nd batch). I looked it over pretty well when I received it and broke it down for a good cleaning and lube before hitting the range. The paint on the bolt carrier, that is seen through the ejection port, was not done as well, as it could have been done. The problem was the lower area was not fully painted. It took me a few minutes to correct it, and I was o.k. with it. Two(2) other very small spots were found, and corrected, also. To date I have put 300 rounds of Winchester 124gr FMJ NATO ammo through it with ZERO problems!! I have tried it with MKE, HK, POF, ATI, and ETS mags, and it likes them all. I am a "happy camper", but can understand how other guns may not be as nice as mine.....perhaps I just lucked out. I would/will purchase another Zenith/MKE firearm in the future.
    shojus likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dwillHK View Post
    Best way to contact them seems to be the “ask the experts” feature on the eForms site.
    Yep, I did this when the site was back up at 6pm tonight. They responded back within 15 minutes that they updated the forms with the correct serial.
    shojus and islandfocus2 like this.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links