Newest batch of Zenith Z-5RS's - Page 7
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Newest batch of Zenith Z-5RS's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gt40doc View Post
    Sounds to me like Zenith is very serious about having great customer support, and happy customers......hard to fuss about that!!
    For sure! It's always a pain in the ass to spend money and feel like you got screwed over, but the main thing is that the company involved takes care of you, and they certainly have in my case, and many others as well! In fact, I'll have mine back this Friday, so they only had it for 5 days, including weekends. I have never had warranty service that fast, let alone them having to totally reparkerize and duracoat the entire firearm in that amount of time. Good on them for being super quick!

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I have had 5 stocks redone by them and have the extra cuts put in and all have had fast turn around and excellent finish when returned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leperchuan0311 View Post
    I have had 5 stocks redone by them and have the extra cuts put in and all have had fast turn around and excellent finish when returned
    Very good 2 hear!

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leperchuan0311 View Post
    I've been thinking about getting those extra cuts done as well, what was the actual turn around on that service? Maybe I'll send it off to them when im away for work in a couple weeks.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shojus View Post
    For sure! It's always a pain in the ass to spend money and feel like you got screwed over, but the main thing is that the company involved takes care of you, and they certainly have in my case, and many others as well! In fact, I'll have mine back this Friday, so they only had it for 5 days, including weekends. I have never had warranty service that fast, let alone them having to totally reparkerize and duracoat the entire firearm in that amount of time. Good on them for being super quick!
    Exemplary service. Being perfect isn't the key to happy customers, being perfect in how you handle the screw ups, now therein lies the key.
    I don't "run" my guns or "run" anything on them. Likewise, none of my guns are "platforms". I hold them up, not the other way around.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy sniper View Post
    I've been thinking about getting those extra cuts done as well, what was the actual turn around on that service? Maybe I'll send it off to them when im away for work in a couple weeks.
    it took a couple weeks but well worth the time and $$

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Happy and unhappy with my new Z5-RS. Unhappy = poor finishing on the receiver. What should be dimples look like craters. The SB brace fits so tight I need a rubber mallet to get it off and the push pin needs a hammer and punch if anyone has a cure for this let me know. Happy = functions great even with wobbly mags of various makes. Ran 300 rounds of Winchester 124gr Nato thru it now it functions with anything. Mounted a Sig Romeo 4S on it, zero it at 10,15 and 25 yds, hitting 6 inch round plates consistently at 50 yds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What are the "extra cuts"

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Acogme View Post
    they add 2 more notches in the stock for better variation of pull

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Acogme View Post
    I'm going to assume extra stock positions on their MP5 A3 F-style retractable stock. Because Numrich sells a popular 2 position HK A3 F-style stock.

Note, owning a stock and an MP5 pistol converts it into a short barreled rifle by BATFE definition. You must register and engrave the MP5 as an SBR prior to purchasing a stock. Ya know, the shoulder thing that goes up.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links