Newest batch of Zenith Z-5RS's
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Newest batch of Zenith Z-5RS's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Newest batch of Zenith Z-5RS's

Hate that I have to report this, but looks like MORE problems with QC at good ol' Zenith Imports.... Looks like the guy who painted mine may need some new glasses!? Have not even had a chance to function test it, cause it's already going back to get a proper paint job.Attachment 234180Newest batch of Zenith Z-5RS's-z-5rs3.jpgNewest batch of Zenith Z-5RS's-z-5rs4.jpg

SEE POST #74 FOR THE UPDATES TO MY WARRANTY CLAIM...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newest batch of Zenith Z-5RS's-z-5rs1.jpg  
    Last edited by shojus; 06-14-2019 at 09:54 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Can you post pics?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megabyte View Post
    Can you post pics?
    I had to go to my computer, but I added photo's to my post to show how only some of the firearm appears to have the final coating on it, and some spots the glossy paint is totally absent! There are also minor scratches and scuffs all over, but I'm not super worried about those. It's just CRAZY this would make it out of the warehouse! I didn't see it when I picked it up, cause my FFL is in a guys house, and it was a fairly dark setting, but when I took it outside and looked at it at my house, I was pretty upset that this is what a NEW firearm looks like...

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

While it ain’t pretty, it’s an mp5 made in Turkey. Who cares if the paint isn’t perfect? Shoot the heck out of it, let it get some honest wear on it from use. A collectible German it is not; a shooter grade Turk it is.
    N4KVE, Kjax1911 and chomama1 like this.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Did you get direct from Zenith, or through distribution?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Why didn’t you do a function check before send it back? It may came back with a glorious paint job from Zenith, but without doing a thorough physical inspection the first time, it may come back to bite you.. Just sayin’.
    shojus and Josefius like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by islandfocus2 View Post
    Why didn’t you do a function check before send it back? It may came back with a glorious paint job from Zenith, but without doing a thorough physical inspection the first time, it may come back to bite you.. Just sayin’.
    You have a point, I'll probably go tomorrow. Might as well check for everything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ecsuser View Post
    Did you get direct from Zenith, or through distribution?
    I bought it from Copper Custom,an online dealer who just received this shipment straight from Zenith.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jsurowitz View Post
    While it ain’t pretty, it’s an mp5 made in Turkey. Who cares if the paint isn’t perfect? Shoot the heck out of it, let it get some honest wear on it from use. A collectible German it is not; a shooter grade Turk it is.
    Come on man! Be reasonable here, I understand it's NOT a damn HK collectible, but if people just take what's given to us after paying good money, than manufacturer's will just assume we will accept **** quality. I can take some scratches and some dings, but when 1/3 of the gun is not even coated with the same paint, I'm not just gonna act like I bought a used gun. It's people like you that let the quality of imports fall because your expectations are piss poor. Forums are for all kinds of information, and when people show examples that are not up to snuff, the manufacturer will start to recognize and that in turn will make quality control better for everyone. But I guess I should just shut up and take whatever $1700 will get me huh?

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Why do you see pics of people doing the inspection process from Zenith and then so so guns are sent out.. You need to ask Zenith what are your specs ? Need to start there. I got a POF mp5 knowing the paint was soft , but I got it knowing that from the get go and the price was 1k , other than that its 100%
    I'm not knocking Zenith guns but if they know guns are getting sent out with issues something needs done about it... If the gun isn't 100% the price should not be 100%
    rbuzz and shojus like this.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links