VP9
    USP45
    USP9 X2
    P2000
    P30 X2
    USP 45 TACTICAL--stolen--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They work good in my z43p. I have had no problems in semi or full auto.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Had one, worked fine in my C93... Helicopter schematics are a bit off though.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Worked well for me a Vector HK93 build. The "anti-air" markings are amusing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Problem is, when are they gonna get some more?

G57
    31STMEUSOC likes this.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Work awesome in my 223 guns.
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
    You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good.
    Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy.
    Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

"If you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat" Ronald Reagan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I tried one in my "IB" HK-93 and it was pretty tight fitting, but it locked into place. I guess if I had a MKE Z-43 that would be fine... I also heard that HK factory HK-93/HK-33 magazines had fitting issues when used with MKE-43 pistols.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Work in my Z43P, but don't fit in either my C93 rifle or pistol. Hk aluminum and HK steel work in all of them.

Heard rumor they were not bringing any more in also but don't know how true that is?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Use the ones that came with my Z43; no issue with them thus far but I have not run them particularly hard. They remind me a lot of G36 mags - lots of plastic lips and the lugs and stuff on the outside make the mag much more bulky that I feel like it needs to be.

I do like the anti air markings though. I don't know how effective it would be - I assume somebody did the math to figure out the right angles - but I think they should be on all US mags too! Anybody smart with your trigonometry to check it?!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MtnRider View Post
    Work in my Z43P, but don't fit in either my C93 rifle or pistol. Hk aluminum and HK steel work in all of them.

Heard rumor they were not bringing any more in also but don't know how true that is?

I was at the NRA Indianapolis Convention and Zenith was there. I talked to a representative about their Z43/53 clones and magazines. The representative said that they are getting magazines in in small batches periodically, and that the Z43/53 clones are up in the air due to the Turkish government taking priority over the US civilian market. I am sure Zenith would love to import as much as they can but the availability just isn't there for them.

The same representative also said that the Z43 magazines are proprietary and won't work in other 93 and 53 clones, which I've found not to be entirely true, they work fine with a little modification on a gun by gun basis.

Sponsored Links