Ptr9ct reliability - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Ptr9ct reliability

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crimedogs View Post
    I dont see that PTR sells an 80 deg . LP on their website for parts.I beleve they make their own bolts & LP’s in house? Apparently those bolts are out of spec to the point that other known LP ‘s wont fit.You could ask ptr about an 80 LP but they might tell you running it suppressed will void the warranty?If that is the case you might want to get an RCM bolt with their 80 LP .
    Oh **** me. Well they did send me a 100* LP that I didn’t even get to try. I sent it back to them for warranty work due to some roller marks and I included the 80* LP to see if they could get it to fit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Walruskid74 View Post
    Tonight my PTR reached a thousand rounds without cleaning. I normally maintain my firearms with impeccable cleanliness, but in this case I just wanted to see how it would do under adverse conditions. I would stake my bacon on this pistol/carbine. No failures to feed, no failures to extract, it goes bang every time. different brands of magazines and different types of ammo. Thanks PTR.
    When it comes to quality I guess there are giving Century Arms a run for their money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links