POF 5 Pistols back in Action
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: POF 5 Pistols back in Action

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Default POF 5 Pistols back in Action

FYI Atlantic Firearms is happy to announce the POF 5 pistol series has started to arrive back in the US market . It has been a year or longer since the last shipment of the POF 5 & POF 5PK pistols were available . The POF 5PK Pistol are what is known as a Reverse Stretch, they have a normal full size end cap instead of the K pistol style . If you are ordering a Brace you will want the one that uses a one pin rear . Glad to see the Roller lock model offerings continue to expand .

Atlantic Firearms.com
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Well, this SUCKS.... I'm still trying to pay off my CC for both Zenith Z5P and Z5RS that I purchased in April. AND I do want the reverse stretch!

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Field Grade" is an unusual marketing term. But the price is right.

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Looks like the non field grades POFs we’re selling for 1299 at some point. (See link). Curious why these blems are selling for $50 more? Sell me one for $1150 and I’ll take one.

https://www.atlanticfirearms.com/pro...10-05-16-49-57
    Last edited by funkeruski; 06-15-2019 at 04:18 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by funkeruski View Post
    Looks like the non field grades POFs we’re selling for 1299 at some point. (See link). Curious why this blems are selling for $50 more? Sell me one for $1150 and I’ll take one.

Atlantic, are these "blems?" Or are they "regular" POF pistols?

Desperately Needs Treatment

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by funkeruski View Post
    Looks like the non field grades POFs we’re selling for 1299 at some point. (See link). Curious why these blems are selling for $50 more? Sell me one for $1150 and I’ll take one.

Read the add. Back then it still said no warranty on the finish. People probably didn’t notice that, so this round they are trying to make people more aware of this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

My first POF5 failed miserably. AF's CS was spot on, helping along the way to get it worked out. Very shortly they asked for the gun to be returned and after immediate evaluation on it's arrival, issued a new gun. The replacement has been flawless in it's operation.
    I'm very happy with AF.

The replacement POF had the soft paint of that era and looks like crap. The trigger, though it functioned as it should, left much to be desired. The frame seemed tweaked though I couldn't see it and the ejector was gritty and rubbed the slot no matter what I tried to do to it. Being short on patience and time and seeing a recent for sale ad here, I opted to replace the entire pack with a Zenith. Keep in mind the original pack functioned fine and the gun ran fine with it installed.
    The Z pack is much more refined and smooth, works better.
    My little POF5 is no safe queen, never will be. I use it, it has bumps and bruises, and it hasn't been cleaned since last time which was when I first got it. Today the finish is irrelevant, it's just a part of the weapons character. Kinda has a "been there, done that" look to it. Be a shame to rob it of that character with a refinish, it ain't no poofter safe queen HK. LOL!
    I don't "run" my guns or "run" anything on them. Likewise, none of my guns are "platforms". I hold them up, not the other way around.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I decided to take the leap. I once had an ATI import and sold it. I don’t mind ugly finish just want it to work.

I was slow on ordering more mags and now Atlantic is sold out. Any idea when y’all will have more? 1 mag just won’t work here.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links