Zenith CS Absolutely Rocks!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Zenith CS Absolutely Rocks!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Zenith CS Absolutely Rocks!

So I had the excessive mag wobble issue, though no failures, but then I had an intermittent trigger reset issue so I had to send it. Obviously if it was going to be there for the trigger might as well address the wobble. They had sent me a prepaid shipping label within a day of my contacting them. They received it, and had it back to me in approx a week. That’s hard to beat.

So, the mag now fits very tightly. Perfect, night and day. The trigger resets perfectly as they just replaced the whole trigger pack. Need to shoot to verify but it’s working manually.

But to my amazement, they completely refinished the gun with Duracoat! Wow. Not asked for but much appreciated. 😳

I’ll try to shoot it this weekend but from the looks of it it’s in tip top shape.

Zenith had some issues with that one batch. But they seem to care about their customers being happy way more than any other company I’ve dealt with. Kudos to them.👊🏽

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)

Thanks for the report!!!

Tony

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pics...

I’m curious if they zero’d the sights during warranty work and test firing guess I’ll find out this weekend. I hope so I don’t have an elevation tool.
    Last edited by Bigboy556; 07-26-2019 at 08:42 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Well, I just put 150 of cheap Aguilla 115 gr target through it without the slightest hitch.

One thing I did notice is, I had adjusted the sights to where I wanted before I sent it in. They must have changed them for testing. So, I had to change them again, mostly just windage. But the gun is running like the proverbial sewing machine now. I didn’t even clean or lube it.

The mags now fit tightly and the trigger is better than new. And as I said, without asking they refinished the whole gun in duracoat. All in about a week’s time. Overall, I’d rate the quality a little below HK, but not a lot. And I’ve seen them for $1750 no brace. Vs. 2500ish for the Sp5k, and, you don’t have to spend another 600-800 on a lugged barrel or paddle mag. It’s a good value imo.

I’d buy another Zenith in a heartbeat with this level of CS. If some K’s ever come, I’ll definitely get one. 👍🏼

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Zenith CS Absolutely Rocks!-785d5a92-4f45-4c9e-b0d1-9efd97708a85_1564179307700.jpegZenith CS Absolutely Rocks!-be38abed-e8d4-4f92-9fe9-d820de32c96e_1564179290359.jpeg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah Most likely from removal and reinstall of sights.

I’m going to first zero mine on paper get it dialed in tight, then hit the steel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megabyte View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	785D5A92-4F45-4C9E-B0D1-9EFD97708A85_1564179307700.jpeg 
Views:	70 
Size:	1.41 MB 
ID:	238218Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BE38ABED-E8D4-4F92-9FE9-D820DE32C96E_1564179290359.jpeg 
Views:	56 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	238216

That NICE 🤙🏽

Banned

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

be aware that there are some really good Zeniths out there; you just need to make sure that you get one of them, and not a lemon. If you do get a lemon, Zenith will send you another gun, no problem. If the second gun that Zenith sends you also has problems (worse than the first one, in my case), then things get a bit more difficult for you. As was my experience, Zenith doesn’t like to send out more than one replacement per customer, and they will want to “buy you out” instead. If you bought your Zenith from Atlantic Firearms, they will intervene and assist you at that point, since they have Great Customer Service.

This has been my experience, but your mileage may vary.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Are you the first owner of your Zenith? Mine was purchased in 2016 and is unfired, but I am thinking about firing it. It's so hard to look at and not shoot beacuse it is my only "MP5". Reason I ask is, since mine was one of the first preorders I am wondering if the issues you addressed above were more prominent in the earlier Zenith's.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sdd5317 View Post
    Are you the first owner of your Zenith? Mine was purchased in 2016 and is unfired, but I am thinking about firing it. It's so hard to look at and not shoot beacuse it is my only "MP5". Reason I ask is, since mine was one of the first preorders I am wondering if the issues you addressed above were more prominent in the earlier Zenith's.
    If you bought as a collector's piece, don't shoot it, however, you didn't buy an HK, I don't think it will go as high as an HK in price as an SP89, 94 etc.. It's a tool, use it and abuse it because when shtf you'll want to know if it has any weak points before you need it most. Go ahead and enjoy it.
    gt40doc likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links