Safety Harbor telescoping tailhook for K guns?
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By gt40doc

Thread: Safety Harbor telescoping tailhook for K guns?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Safety Harbor telescoping tailhook for K guns?

I have the single pin version with a tailhook on my Z5 RS and love it. But he’s been out of stock on the 2 pin K version for a while. I’ve messaged him several times to ask with no response.

Anybody have any idea if or when the K versions might become available?

I have the HK parts folding tailhook made by Choate I think. I’m not a fan of the way the grey foam H buffer is secured (a screw from a hole outside the cap?) And the cap has some play that while not bad is enough to bug me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megabyte View Post
    I have the single pin version with a tailhook on my Z5 RS and love it. But he’s been out of stock on the 2 pin K version for a while. I’ve messaged him several times to ask with no response.

Anybody have any idea if or when the K versions might become available?

I have the HK parts folding tailhook made by Choate I think. I’m not a fan of the way the grey foam H buffer is secured (a screw from a hole outside the cap?) And the cap has some play that while not bad is enough to bug me.
    I don't know what's up with Safety Harbor, their telescoping brace assembly with the tailhook is the tits. Evidently, they are not interested in making money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You might just do what I did, and pick up the phone and call them. Usually a lady named Peggy will answer the phone, and she is quite knowledgeable about the business and the products.....just a thought.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gt40doc View Post
    You might just do what I did, and pick up the phone and call them. Usually a lady named Peggy will answer the phone, and she is quite knowledgeable about the business and the products.....just a thought.
    What is the “phone” device you speak of? 🏻

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

An ancient device where one human can actually have verbal intercourse with another human being. No hitting of a keyboard.....I realize this will be strange to many, but it actually can solve problems.
    FearlessLeader and flybynt like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I bought the last two that Zenith had on hand about a month ago for our department issued Z5-P's. I called again just today to see if they happened to have any more in stock and they said they hadn't seen any for over a month. I guess they are scarce all over.

I will be glad to see them back in stock because I want to SBR my Z5-K. Quite honestly the best thing on the market to upgrade your K with, they are fantastic!

Sponsored Links