Pof smgpk issue - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Pof smgpk issue

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The bolt is most definitely not in battery. Monitor your bolt as you fire, because you should always entertain the idea that you may strike a cartridge out of battery which can lead to catastrophic failure of the trunnion. More importantly, firearms can be repaired and replaced. You cannot be, and we only get one of you.

HK pattern roller delays will generally not allow the pin to travel far enough to extrude from the bolt head when out of battery, but better safe than sorry.

Without seeing it in hand, it is hard to determine if the pack is low on the receiver, but it is far more likely we are dealing with further issues of ejector/extractor. If your extractor is not stiff and fixed on the bolt, we are dealing with failure to remove from battery, possible feed issues, etc.

I'd hate to send you off buying more parts than you don't need, so let's find some other opinions as they come in this thread.

Further, would you send a picture of your extractor spring and a few angles of the extractor? One of the ejector face wouldn't hurt either.

Most importantly, get a read on your bolt gap and kindly report back.

Slav
    Last edited by Roller Slav; 08-25-2019 at 02:25 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

OP, if you are still having issues with your POF, contact Martin Millican (Service Manager) of FEDARMís. Martin helped me out and with the issue on my SMGPK pistol which was having slam fire issues (firing burst). FEDARMís end up sending me a replacement SMGPK. I picked up the replacement SMGPK pistol last week from my local FFL. All is GTG with the replacement SMGPK pistol.

If you want to read the history of my issue, I post it here: https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-clone...ml#post3575358

Hereís Martin Millicanís contact info:

Martin Millican
    FEDARMís U.S. Sales / Service Supervisor
    5730 North 6th Street
    Fort Smith, AR 72904
    Phone: 479-308-8716
    Fax: 1-914-227-9955
    Email: [email protected]

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks I will reach out to him. Regret sbring it already.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yeah, I almost submitted the eForm 1 back in June for the SMGPK pistol. I have the eFrom 1 all done and ready for submission. During that time, I was thinking that FEDARM’s will just send me a replacement trigger pack in exchange for the defective one. But that was not the case.. FEDARM’s requested that I send the firearm to them for further inspection. I figured that I better hold off in submitting the eForm 1 until FEDARM’s complete their inspection.

After getting an email back from FEDARM’s stating that they will be sending me a replacement SMGPK. I had a sigh of relieve that I didn’t hit the submit button for the eForm 1.

Now that I have the replacement SMGPK pistol. All I have to do is just edit the serial number on eForm 1. BUT, before I submit the eForm 1, I want to break her in first and shoot another 500 rounds just to make sure that the replacement SMGPK pistol is good to go. Just a precaution.

I’m sure that FEDARM’s will work with you on the issue that your having and possibly send you a replacement SMGPK if the issue is not fixable.

As for the eForm 1, maybe BATF can cancel your submission and give you a refund (HOPEFULLY).

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

You can cancel an approved form 1 within 30 days of approval and receive a refund provided a short barreled rifle was never manufactured.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links