What is up with PTR??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: What is up with PTR???

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I punched that extension in four or five times in the last two weeks, not on a Monday, and also punched in every single extension their VM offered, left messages with everyone. Nothing, no phone calls, no reply to my e-mails, no reply to the e-mail sent from their own page either.
    After reading about the bolt head issues and other quality control issues that make you folks put another $400+ into your PTR's, I think I'm going another way. Jeff at Para is busy until after the first of the year, not much on the WTS forums so am getting a hold of Ralph as soon as I can decide on what three or four pistols or SBR's I want, probably pistols because I'm just going to serialize some trigger packs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorrillaznyc View Post
    Never had any issues getting in contact with PTR besides the one Monday where the customer service manager was out of the office

This guy I’ve dealt with for my mp5 he is great

Bill Demers
    National Sales manager
    (843)358-2222 ext 236

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Just tried that number and extension again, left another message... will try every day until Friday and after that I'm just going to one of my gun companies, I'll pay maybe $40 more than going direct but at least I'll have the damn things. Heck, for all the upgrades it sounds like I need today on a PTR I may as just get a Dakota as sometimes you really do get what you pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by gsyoung54 View Post
    I punched that extension in four or five times in the last two weeks, not on a Monday, and also punched in every single extension their VM offered, left messages with everyone. Nothing, no phone calls, no reply to my e-mails, no reply to the e-mail sent from their own page either.
    After reading about the bolt head issues and other quality control issues that make you folks put another $400+ into your PTR's, I think I'm going another way. Jeff at Para is busy until after the first of the year, not much on the WTS forums so am getting a hold of Ralph as soon as I can decide on what three or four pistols or SBR's I want, probably pistols because I'm just going to serialize some trigger packs.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Thanks Uga, I just shot him an e-mail and will wait...
    George

Quote Originally Posted by ugadaba View Post
    Bill Demers National sales Manager [email protected]

Give him an email, I received a prompt reply and great service.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

It's not that I've had any problems with my 91 or that my customers have had problems with their MP5 types, it's just that I want to buy some more and can't get ahold of them...

Quote Originally Posted by Josefius View Post
    Strange, I haven’t had any issues with mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

My PTR GI hasn’t had a serious a problem at all thru thousands of rounds. My HKs sit in the safe. I think the HK community is darn lucky PTR is around and we aren’t left trying to out bid each other on $3000 HKs at GB. $400 to get PTRs up and running is a pretty big exaggeration.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default What is up with PTR???

Quote Originally Posted by gsyoung54 View Post
    It's not that I've had any problems with my 91 or that my customers have had problems with their MP5 types, it's just that I want to buy some more and can't get ahold of them...
    Now that you mention it, I’ve been looking around and noticed them sold out in all the places I’ve looked. Also, I thought this was a thread about faulty bolts, I went back and read the history and tried to delete my post. I hope we find out what is going on with PTR, like I said I love my PTR91 GI and hope more people get to enjoy this awesome rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Josefius; 08-23-2019 at 01:02 AM.
    -
    "Gentlemen. You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links