Hey guys, looking for technical advise.
Im wanting to convert my 91 to G3k and not wanting to mess with replacing the entire cocking tube. I've read that you can cut the rifle length tube down, but cannot find any pictures or details on how its done. I know the hanger sits on the tapered end, so is that what you cut off and weld closer to the handle?