Ptr 9ct meprolight m21 pictures

Thread: Ptr 9ct meprolight m21 pictures

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Ptr 9ct meprolight m21 pictures

Eyes not what they use to iron sights little thought to use. So red dot sight search begins.
    Looking at meprolight m21, Trijicon SRO, and a c-more system railway. If you have pictures on a mp5 that would be great?

Only handled the m21 on a bull pup. Nice open sight.

Like the wide sight range on all 3 sight. Any comments on experience with these sights would be helpful and thoughts of any of these sights on a ptr 9ct .

Found only one pic in my search of these sights on mp 5 clone it had sro. But close up so only saw part of gun.

Thanks in advance

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This was linked to me in my thread asking about the same thing. Lots of good references pictures.

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-refer...ss-thread.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DsGrouse View Post
    This was linked to me in my thread asking about the same thing. Lots of good references pictures.

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-refer...ss-thread.html
    Thanks already red that like good info. Looking for a C-more m21 on ptr. m21 is long and just wondering if it fits with out getting in the way. I am almost 100% sure it will not co witness or anything . also would like to know if it hits the front sight I have seen some red dots hitting the top of the ring dont want that and dont want to cut. Problem is the places around here Dot carry most these sights. they carry some eotech very limited on trijicon rmr. Rest are the mid to lower end stuff. So I cant take in the gun and mount this stuff to see how it works

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am in the same boat with my ptr 9kt. Right now i am using a romeo 5 on a high mount that allows me to use irons. My concern is that with the Safety harbor firearms KES stock I want, I will have a horrible cheek weld vs sight height to deal with.

Still looking for a super short solution.

Sponsored Links