Picked up mro for the ptr 9ct today - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Picked up mro for the ptr 9ct today

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I like PTR, I just wished that PTR would have the option to have or NOT have a picatinny rail mount welded on the firearm. (IMO), the rail is too high to have the optic co-witness with the iron sights.

HKparts sells the MFI ultra low pictanny rail mount that co-witnesses with the optics. Which is nice.

The ultra low mount co-witnesses using the Holosun green dot and Aimpoint optics. As can see through the rear and front iron sights.

Last edited by islandfocus2; 09-13-2019 at 06:44 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AMill08 View Post
    I have an MRO on my PTR as well. Running it on an ADM low mount.

Thanks for posting this . I like the way it sits and looks. Might have to get the same mount. Just ordered mount. be here Sunday.

What trigger housing is that?
    Last edited by chopperbobby; 09-13-2019 at 11:57 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chopperbobby View Post
    Thanks for posting this . I like the way it sits and looks. Might have to get the same mount. Just ordered mount. be here Sunday.

What trigger housing is that?

Thanks. It is an HK SEF housing from HK Parts that was clipped and pinned. It required a little fitting with a dremel.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AMill08 View Post
    Thanks. It is an HK SEF housing from HK Parts that was clipped and pinned. It required a little fitting with a dremel.
    Did your trigger pack fit? Also do you have a picture on where you had to grind on? Really like the look of that housing. Worried about fitting. I did grind on my sb brace to make it fit.
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Did your trigger pack fit? Also do you have a picture on where you had to grind on? Really like the look of that housing. Worried about fitting. I did grind on my sb brace to make it fit.
    Thanks

The trigger pack fit without issue. I had to grind the extra material off the ears on the front of HK lower. This was my first time using a dremel so the results aren't pretty.

PTR housing on the left, HK on the right.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks so much. Now I know what needs to be grinder. Lots of help.

Looks good can’t see it when installed. My brace looks like hell. But installed looks good.
    Last edited by chopperbobby; 09-22-2019 at 07:42 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Amill08. Do you like the grip? I don’t know if worth it just for looks. It I do like the looks. How is it firing left handed. I am right handed but practice lefty on all my guns

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Amill08. Do you like the grip? I don’t know if worth it just for looks. It I do like the looks. How is it firing left handed. I am right handed but practice lefty on all my guns
    I personally liked it better than that flat Navy style. I haven't shot it left handed yet. I like the thicker grip and the finger grooves compared to the flat housing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for your help. I just found your thread on the trigger fitment. How did you correct that last small fraction to get the pin and housing to line up?Picked up mro for the ptr 9ct today-03c4e7a9-8b19-49ed-acd3-431cbe571eba.jpeg

Your pic I believe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for your help. I just found your thread on the trigger fitment. How did you correct that last small fraction to get the pin and housing to line up?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03C4E7A9-8B19-49ED-ACD3-431CBE571EBA.jpeg 
Views:	84 
Size:	769.4 KB 
ID:	242220

Your pic I believe.

A couple taps with a plastic mallet solved that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links