Semi auto ambi trigger pack questions

Thread: Semi auto ambi trigger pack questions

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Default Semi auto ambi trigger pack questions

I recently acquired a semi auto ambidextrous trigger pack. It is missing the safety/selector lever, the pin for the safety/selector lever, the sleeve that holds safety selector spring in place, the spring, and also the smaller pin of unknown diameter that holds the sleeve and spring for the safety/selector lever in place.

I have found sources for the safety/selector lever, sleeve, spring, and 3.2 mm pin for the safety/selector lever. The pin that holds in the sleeve and spring is slightly larger than 2.4 mm but smaller than 2.8 mm. I don't know the exact size of that pin nor can I find it anywhere online. I am also having trouble finding much information about non burst ambidextrous trigger packs. Can anyone help provide a source for obtaining the pin that I am in need of? I am pointing to the hole that I'm referencing with a punch.

Last edited by hkpsp; 09-19-2019 at 04:37 AM.

DAS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hkpsp - Send me a pm with your email and I will send you a copy of the burst pack manual. Might help.

Dave
    DAS

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I have a copy and it was not of much use. I did measure the pin that I need and it is 2.5 mm I still do not know what it's called and cannot find it anywhere.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkpsp View Post
    I have a copy and it was not of much use. I did measure the pin that I need and it is 2.5 mm I still do not know what it's called and cannot find it anywhere.
    There's a pin and bushing along with the spring. Pin (Axle, catch lever spring) is part number 224424 and bushing is part number 225206. Spring number (if you need it) is 224426

In stock at MGW: https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/224424 and the bushinig too: https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/225206
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Thank you very much oicani. I was already going to order the other parts from them. Now I do not have to figure out where to buy that pin. Where did you find a diagram with all of the part numbers? Do you mind sharing it with me.

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

The MP5 Armorers Manual.

https://www.tngun.com/wp-content/upl...ers-Manual.pdf

Turn to page 71 of the pdf.

Sponsored Links