Optic Advice for MP5K: MRO vs. 510c (Thread turned into my review of 510c/MRO) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Optic Advice for MP5K: MRO vs. 510c (Thread turned into my review of 510c/MRO)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    Brief update on the 510c:

The green version of the 510c arrived (I returned the red as I initially meant to order the green version- don't drink and buy expensive **** online kids). I am glad that I did return the red version; the green just adds something, something that is hard to describe and put your finger on, it just feels good (I very well could be exaggerating this).

AWESOME set up!! I prefer the green dot myself than the red dot. The green dot is much soothing to the eyes (IMO).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I made an account solely to thank you for your awesome review!! I am teeter-tottering between those two optics currently and this review is a huge help. My AR will be 300aac with a 7" barrel so it'll be a little snubby, not too much bigger than your gorgeous MP5 ( I say MP5 because I am uneducated on the variations). So thank you good Sir, and if you have more pics I would love to see them!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links