POF MP-5 retractable stock wobble
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jamesgs4

Thread: POF MP-5 retractable stock wobble

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default POF MP-5 retractable stock wobble

I just bought a POF MP-5 retractable stock for my Vector V-94 SBR, and saw there is a lot of wobble on this stock. Is there anyway I can fix the wobble on the stock, or can I send it off to get machined to eliminate the wobble?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by veeklog View Post
    I just bought a POF MP-5 retractable stock for my Vector V-94 SBR, and saw there is a lot of wobble on this stock. Is there anyway I can fix the wobble on the stock, or can I send it off to get machined to eliminate the wobble?
    You can easily remove the wobble by tightening the spring tensioner. Use a screw driver to push down and tighten. See photo below.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by islandfocus2 View Post
    You can easily remove the wobble by tightening the spring tensioner. Use a screw driver to push down and tighten. See photo below.

Thanks for the advice; I tried tightening it down, but it was tight all the way. The only time it feels right if it is collapsed just a bit in the channel. I never had this much play in my issued MP-5

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Within the last few months, a member here showed photos of how he tightened up his loose/wobbly POF A3 stock. If memory serves, he did a bit of small welds to the "tabs", and it worked great. I wish that I could offer you the link for this, but I can not......sorry!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I cut another set of notches and welded up the old ones on my POF stock so there is more of the arms riding in the channel when it locks open. reduced the length of pull a little over an inch but it is tight now with no wobble.
    Stoner63 likes this.

Sponsored Links