Brownells lower build questions? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Brownells lower build questions?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Im posting a video soon on my YT channel about my BRN4 conversion to HK 416 D. The parts were relatively straightforward compared to an AR15 lower other than the buffer retainer and pin. I use Engage Armament for all of my markings and they did a fantastic job on the 416. They were the ones who did my m110 a1 as well.
    RegularGuy461969 likes this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Drop the link to your YT video once it's completed. I am hoping the lowers on Brownells go back down to $229. Is there way to get alerted once it does, or you just have to check each day?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darkness View Post
    Drop the link to your YT video once it's completed. I am hoping the lowers on Brownells go back down to $229. Is there way to get alerted once it does, or you just have to check each day?
    I keep hoping they will drop the price to something close to $229 again. Best I have seen so far is 10% off and once a $45 off deal.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

All my 416 parts fit fine and a standard AR semi safety dropped right in. So I am good to go. Lower is on the big brown truck on its the way for engraving. The BRN-4 is really nice lower, I just wish it didn't cost over $400 stripped.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

https://youtu.be/ynoTr3y3Ki8?t=650

The lower discussion portion begins approximately 10:50 as linked above. The entire video is pretty solid, although the audio is rough and I thought it could benefit from some more discussion on the lower parts and trigger. +1 sub
    RegularGuy461969 likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sincgars View Post
    All my 416 parts fit fine and a standard AR semi safety dropped right in. So I am good to go. Lower is on the big brown truck on its the way for engraving. The BRN-4 is really nice lower, I just wish it didn't cost over $400 stripped.
    Buffer retaining pin too?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Junkball View Post
    https://youtu.be/ynoTr3y3Ki8?t=650

The lower discussion portion begins approximately 10:50 as linked above. The entire video is pretty solid, although the audio is rough and I thought it could benefit from some more discussion on the lower parts and trigger. +1 sub
    I appreciate it. I am currently working on audio improvements. Thanks for the feedback, will be uploading more content soon!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Junkball View Post
    Buffer retaining pin too?
    Yes 416 buffer retaining spring works great in the Brownels lower. Have 2 of the second batch receivers with no issues.
    Rollerlocks....

*Locked out of my original AKR account...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Don't mean to derail the thread but is anyone aware of a website where I would be able to purchase the buffer retaining pin and spring at?

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    Don't mean to derail the thread but is anyone aware of a website where I would be able to purchase the buffer retaining pin and spring at?
    I backordered them a few times from brownells and they eventually show up. You can use a standard buffer retainer until the other arrives.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links