SEF trigger housing issues - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SEF trigger housing issues

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Your pack is probably touching the reciever frame. I had the same gap on my PTR 9R but once I installed the stock, the gap was eliminated. I may go back and trim the trigger pack ledge where the receiver notch touches.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I finally got it working. This is what I found out. After I got the housing sitting properly I saw that the front needed to be lowered a bit so it can tilt a bit forward and even out in the back. Took the good old Dremel 100 (I’ve had it for years) and my set of jeweler files. Now I already had it fitted forward now to have it sitting lower. Took a little off and check, a bit more and checked again. Right here I saw it was working and the rear was closing a bit so I continued and checked everything cleared perfectly and VUALA!!! All the way forward, a bit lower up front and a tight fit at the rear but I like how tight she is everywhere. Dry fired the hell out of her and so far so good. Now wait till my next days off and take with me 500 rounds and play with her. She looks so dang sexy now. Gonna post pics tomorrow because the lighting now sucks big time.

HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy1305 View Post
    I finally got it working. This is what I found out. After I got the housing sitting properly I saw that the front needed to be lowered a bit so it can tilt a bit forward and even out in the back. Took the good old Dremel 100 (I’ve had it for years) and my set of jeweler files. Now I already had it fitted forward now to have it sitting lower. Took a little off and check, a bit more and checked again. Right here I saw it was working and the rear was closing a bit so I continued and checked everything cleared perfectly and VUALA!!! All the way forward, a bit lower up front and a tight fit at the rear but I like how tight she is everywhere. Dry fired the hell out of her and so far so good. Now wait till my next days off and take with me 500 rounds and play with her. She looks so dang sexy now. Gonna post pics tomorrow because the lighting now sucks big time.
    Good to hear you got it. Knew it had to be something simple. My PTR came out very nice. The gap along the receiver is very consistent. I also have an SP5 that I’m going to make up an SEF contour grip for it as well.
    Hidden Content 93A3│Hidden Content SP5│Hidden Content SP5K│Hidden Content MP5 N│Hidden Content MP5-22│Hidden Content VP9│SAR8│PTR 9CT

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Here she is all finished and what not. Next order of business is “to red dot or not to red dot?”

SEF trigger housing issues-d1d5b161-27c8-42a7-808e-a489fd1c5096.jpeg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

SEF trigger housing issues-5a2eceb7-3e58-41b2-bde5-cbee379146b1.jpeg

Red dot all the way. Also, my eyes are getting old cant focuse on iron sights like I use to. But love the MRO on this thing. One big whole in the target. I got a lower mount someone on this forum suggested and it is great. The one that came with MRO (Pictured) sits a little high for me. But the good thing with it is I can use my Iron sights with it. It have a whole in it that worked prefect with the sights. New mount has QD cant use iron sights when mounted

here it is with the American Defense low QD MRO
    SEF trigger housing issues-1c96c5e4-0339-450c-8459-51db9deb71ea.jpeg
    Last edited by chopperbobby; 03-05-2020 at 10:42 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Does this work?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links