Mp7 clone - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Mp7 clone

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dwillHK View Post
    Meh. The TP9 is just a tarted up Steyr TMP/SPP. If there were that much of a demand for it, Steyr wouldn’t have sold the design to B&T. I wasn’t impressed with my SPP.
    In SBR configuration with the folding stock and vertical grip along with an Aimpoint, they make for one hell of a civilian PDW. As good as it gets IMHO, unless H&K (or OP lol...) makes a neutered MP7 one day...

Last edited by CPshooter; 03-25-2020 at 11:33 PM.
    - CPshooter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Last I heard, Tom Bostic had interest in making an MP7 clone using 5.7 ammo, but with his workload it's unknown if it'll ever come to market.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

5.7 is growing with CMMG and Ruger dipping into as well as more ammo companies making defensive loads.
    HK KI MARK 23
    HK KI USP45 Tactical
    HK BG USP9 Tactical
    HK BG 45 Tactical
    HK BG VP9 Tactical
    HK BG VP9
    HK BG P30
    HK BG P30SK
    HK BG SP5K(MP5K-N)
    TPM MP5F
    TPM P5SD
    MM 23E
    MM 23EK
    MM G36C
    MM G36K
    Looking for BG P30L V3 9mm & BG USP 9 Expert

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spikele View Post
    Takes about $1m to do what you’re talking about because you’ll need to scale in order to be profitable and then maybe 6mos for r&d if you decide to go to another round
    Nah, building one won't cost nearly that much. If someone loaned me one for a week, I could reverse engineer it and build a copy for not much at all. I'd guess under $1,000, with a few 'gubbmint' projects on our equipment at work.

The HK trade dress lawsuits on the other hand, that's where the real cost would lie.
    CharlieDeltaJuliet likes this.
    Hidden Content

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Supporting Vendor

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Wouldnt pay for itself.
    I can produce an exact copy in semi.
    Other than a few die hard HK lovers here you might sell a hundred or so.
    Can't use a sear so don't see sales covering tooling cost/production.
    Anyone want to buy a 1000 units I'll expedite production.
    MM
    Saab95v6 and GuntherRommel like this.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Sounds good. I’ll take the whole 1000 as an initial order. Lol.
    MK 23
    USP9 Expert
    USP9 Tactical
    P2000 9mm
    SP5K

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

I don't know about everyone else here, but if it's not in 4.6x30... I don't really want it. .22 lr maybe

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you have nothing constructive and obviously no abilities, please keep you nonsense to yourself. Do not need investor and do not need money, I have my own funds for necessary materials needed and a shop. I'm in need of a engineer that has 3d firearms printing knowledge and the printer. The right person that can assist me with this project will be offered a partnership and they only have to invest their time and printer to build some of the parts we need to complete the prototypes . Please, only those possible interested in the South Florida Area.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    If you have nothing constructive and obviously no abilities, please keep you nonsense to yourself. Do not need investor and do not need money, I have my own funds for necessary materials needed and a shop. I'm in need of a engineer that has 3d firearms printing knowledge and the printer. The right person that can assist me with this project will be offered a partnership and they only have to invest their time and printer to build some of the parts we need to complete the prototypes . Please, only those possible interested in the South Florida Area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    I have spent allot of time and thought in my shop on how to design a MP7 type weapon that is financially feasible with a good return on investment. The checklist I have for me to go forward with the R&D. #1 Apply for my FFL 07 (not done yet but could get with no problem) #2 The finish product Has to be able to perform close to or better then a factory H&K MP7A1 (it will) #3 Should be able to market after O&P a 25% minimum net profit (it will) #3 Must be able to clearly advert any legal issues with H&K by means of its own specific engineering that makes it completely different then an MP7 with the ability to be in the same class without impinging on their specific engineering. (all good) #4 Be able to build 4 prototypes with intermediate Gunsmith shop tools and a 3d high quality Metals / Polymer products printer (have shop & tools no printer or knowledge of use).

Bottom line. I know how to build it. With the right partner, patent, and shop, this project will be the first of many future ideas I can create.

I have 30 years plus experience in structural engineering and can fix or build just about anything with blueprints and the right tools and crew. My IQ is above average and does not affect my social abilities or my ability to see way outside the box. If I had patent the 1000 plus ideas I have developed I would of been richer then most. So what I am saying is, just because I can show you how to build a profitable and fun to own idea, does not mean it would stop there.

I need a real partner or preferably a gun manufacture (07) that has a shop and a few people in the South Florida Area. I would not charge fees and only want points on the gross return not net.

Synopsis, I KNOW HOW TO BUILD A MP7 CLASS OF GUN for civilians and LE/MIL with a Caliber that will not penetrate advanced armor like the 4.6 X 30mm or the neighbors house. Another-words, friendly er.

serious FFL 07 only reply. I don't know if OK to put my email ? Don't want to break any rules. henry and lucys dad at msn
    Ok....help me out here.

At first, you're an "engineer", and you just need a place to build it, looking for a partner.

Second, you've got the "funds" and don't need a shop, just looking for a printer.

So what exactly is stopping you? If you've got the money, buy yourself a printer and set up shop.

Clearly, as you've stated, your IQ is well above those here on the forum.....so go at it and send some pics.

Good luck!!!!!!!

PS I hope that you saw this as constructive.
    Saab95v6 likes this.
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links