Mp7 clone
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Mp7 clone

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default Mp7 clone

I have spent allot of time and thought in my shop on how to design a MP7 type weapon that is financially feasible with a good return on investment. The checklist I have for me to go forward with the R&D. #1 Apply for my FFL 07 (not done yet but could get with no problem) #2 The finish product Has to be able to perform close to or better then a factory H&K MP7A1 (it will) #3 Should be able to market after O&P a 25% minimum net profit (it will) #3 Must be able to clearly advert any legal issues with H&K by means of its own specific engineering that makes it completely different then an MP7 with the ability to be in the same class without impinging on their specific engineering. (all good) #4 Be able to build 4 prototypes with intermediate Gunsmith shop tools and a 3d high quality Metals / Polymer products printer (have shop & tools no printer or knowledge of use).

Bottom line. I know how to build it. With the right partner, patent, and shop, this project will be the first of many future ideas I can create.

I have 30 years plus experience in structural engineering and can fix or build just about anything with blueprints and the right tools and crew. My IQ is above average and does not affect my social abilities or my ability to see way outside the box. If I had patent the 1000 plus ideas I have developed I would of been richer then most. So what I am saying is, just because I can show you how to build a profitable and fun to own idea, does not mean it would stop there.

I need a real partner or preferably a gun manufacture (07) that has a shop and a few people in the South Florida Area. I would not charge fees and only want points on the gross return not net.

Synopsis, I KNOW HOW TO BUILD A MP7 CLASS OF GUN for civilians and LE/MIL with a Caliber that will not penetrate advanced armor like the 4.6 X 30mm or the neighbors house. Another-words, friendly er.

serious FFL 07 only reply.

04/13/2020 FOUND WHAT I NEEDED. THANK YOU TO THOSE THAT SHARED CONSTRUCTIVE ADVICE AND THOUGHTS. FOR THOSE WHO WHAT INFORMATION ON WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH MP7 STYLE / LOOKS FIREARMS IN THE FUTURE, I CAN CONFIRM THERE ARE TWO (that i know of) 5.7 X 28MM CLONES IN R&D WITH REPUTABLE MANUFACTURES, THERE IS A REPUTABLE ACCESSORIES MANUFACTURE IN R&D BUILDING A DROP IN HOUSING FOR A SPECIFIC MANUFACTURED 5.7 X 28MM PISTOL, AND H&K USA WITH UMAREX USA DID NOT DENY NOR CONFIRM NUMEROUS REQUEST ON A MP7 22LR PISTOL AND OR RIFLE POSSIBILITY.
    Last edited by Lucius; 04-13-2020 at 04:38 PM. Reason: FOUND WHAT I NEEDED

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Can you quantity your IQ and it's lack of effect on your social abilities?

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

"Amat victoria curam"

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So how many firearms have you successfully designed and marketed before? Why do you want a partner if you can do it yourself? Why will people buy your firearm versus all the others out there? Do you think someone will pick a no name firearm over HK?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lumbergh View Post
    That is hilarious

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I bet I can shoot this mp7 over that mountain
    Gamera likes this.
    Spent most of my tax return on Hk parts, booze and ammo....the rest I just wasted

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)

As they say on Shark Tank I will be a Customer but I am not going down that Rabbit Hole with you
    Guyanaman1963 and Brad4065 like this.
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I say build it and then look for partners/ investors. Sounds like a neat project but hard to get people excited about a unproven idea

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by caf82313 View Post
    As they say on Shark Tank I will be a Customer but I am not going down that Rabbit Hole with you
    A real Shark Tank moment!
    caf82313 likes this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Stop the madness!!", "And for that reason I'm out"
    caf82313 likes this.
    My beautiful wife, the first love of my life, my guns second. Or as she calls them, my second wife.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links