MP5 clones - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: MP5 clones

HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BigOunce View Post
    No I don't currently have a sear but I like to plan for the future. I do plan on getting the SP5 at the moment and the price is suppose to be $2300. Do you have a link to the work arounds with the HK? Thanks

If you can get one for 2300, you better run to the shop and get it. After that, spread the love for others on where you got it. Some are not as fortunate yet. For work around, look up TSC Machine on the web. He is a well respected builder of HK Roller's. Give him a call and chat about what you are planning.

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chargerdude70 View Post
    If you can get one for 2300, you better run to the shop and get it. After that, spread the love for others on where you got it. Some are not as fortunate yet. For work around, look up TSC Machine on the web. He is a well respected builder of HK Roller's. Give him a call and chat about what you are planning.
    An SP5 for $2300? Man, I'd snag that deal up right away. I recently just picked up a brand new Zenith Z5RS that was on consignment for $2200. It was from one of the ones from the good batches of shipments. I figured new shipments were not going to come in anymore so I jumped on it. PTR's are the most common MP5 clones available at a decent price.
    Last edited by Steeldog; 04-09-2020 at 04:23 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BigOunce View Post
    No I don't currently have a sear but I like to plan for the future. I do plan on getting the SP5 at the moment and the price is suppose to be $2300. Do you have a link to the work arounds with the HK? Thanks
    Pshhhhh, $2300?! I agree with everyone else, run and get that HK ASAP! lol

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm trying to get it. I'll update y'all, when I receive it .

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xphpx View Post
    What about a zenith?
    About the same as a PTR, just with a worse finish!!!

Tony

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tnbigdawg View Post
    If I was on a tight budget, a PTR or PCS (I have one of these by the way) would be the choice. If I was spending over $2500 then I might as well spend a few hundred dollars more for the HK. I'm not saying the Zenith is bad though.
    PCS @ghilliebear2000 !!!

Tony

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheColtCollector View Post
    I’m the minority who votes for the omegas. I guess its like I’m the guy who dates fat chicks around here. But seriously I shoot the piss out of them in full auto with no problems, haven’t changed a thing
    BBW's need luvin' too!!!

Tony

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You don't need to replace any parts! waste of money. They are built well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have a PTR 9CT with about 1K rounds through it. I had 1 FTE during the break in period and after that, it’s been flawless. I got mine for about 1,650 and I honestly couldn’t see myself paying sp5 prices. I’m very happy with the build quality. I also like the modern looking rifles so I have my MP5 more modern and actually appreciate the welded rail that many complain about. I just can’t justify the extra $1K difference.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JJIV View Post
    I have a PTR 9CT with about 1K rounds through it. I had 1 FTE during the break in period and after that, it’s been flawless. I got mine for about 1,650 and I honestly couldn’t see myself paying sp5 prices. I’m very happy with the build quality. I also like the modern looking rifles so I have my MP5 more modern and actually appreciate the welded rail that many complain about. I just can’t justify the extra $1K difference.
    I agree with this. Dont get me wrong, I'd buy an sp5 in a heartbeat but not at the current prices. My 9ct has been flawless. So much so that I plan on picking up a 9kt, if I can resist the urge to buy a k3p first.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links