MP-5 Clones
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: MP-5 Clones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default MP-5 Clones

I emailed Kelly Enterprises about the next importation of POF-5 and MKE Z-5RS firearms. Charles Malta's reply was " I dont see them coming in." I guess that leaves PTR and or a HK SP-5. I like the classic MP5 look, and am leaning toward a SP-5. What happened to the import market?

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Probably any number of things, all related to the pandemic. Material supply and production issues, plus the disruption of international commerce (fewer planes and ships).
    CGuns1 likes this.
    Do you even HK, Bro?

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Can't speak to the POF guns but Zenith has been having issues with supply from Turkey for a while.

You have other options too. PCS on here is well liked as is Dakota Tactical and the Ralphs. Personally I'd prob go with a sp5 through unless you want something sear ready and well the mke and pof guns are not anyway.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I found my Z-5p brand new on gunbroker not long ago; however, I did have to pay higher than MSRP for it. The auction sites are a good resource I apologize if this isn't permissible but I would encourage you to exercise caution with Kelly Enterprises. I've seen a fair amount of complaints regarding their business practices.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don’t think any shipments of Zenith Z5K or Z5P’s have came in nearly two years. Wouldn’t be too hard to a find Z5P for 1500 on low end used and swap with tri lug. POF’s - Atlantic has had a couple batches of full size and reverse for sale here lately. Still had some available last I checked.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I bought my Z-5RS on GB from Kelly Enterprises last year for a good price. Talked to Chuck and had great service with quick shipping.
    Iím a old gun guy and enjoyed talking with him, no complaints!

With HK bringing out the SP5 people are selling their used Z-5RSís and other clones to get one.
    Watch the auction sites. You should be able to pick one up for a good price.
    Auctions for Z5Pís are less frequent so the prices are running higher.
    If HK starts producing SP5Kís again the prices for used Z5Pís will come down.

That being said, Iím going to wait for the supply from HK to meet the demand. Then the prices will drop on the SP5 and I will pick one up.
    Last edited by HD Bee; 04-26-2020 at 09:15 AM.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.
    Benjamin Franklin.

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

OP, go SP5. I've seen some recent threads here with them for like $2400 or so. They do move quickly though, so be ready to pounce.

Quote Originally Posted by WillLogan View Post
    I don’t think any shipments of Zenith Z5K or Z5P’s have came in nearly two years. Wouldn’t be too hard to a find Z5P for 1500 on low end used and swap with tri lug. POF’s - Atlantic has had a couple batches of full size and reverse for sale here lately. Still had some available last I checked.
    $1500 for a Z5P? Pickins seem pretty slim on GB, Armslist, forums, everywhere, and not for $1500.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)

Welcome to the site--- there have been some quality problems with PTR (search "PTR 9" in the Advanced Search in the upper right)--- get the HK, if you have the funds!!!

Tony

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    OP, go SP5. I've seen some recent threads here with them for like $2400 or so. They do move quickly though, so be ready to pounce.

$1500 for a Z5P? Pickins seem pretty slim on GB, Armslist, forums, everywhere, and not for $1500.
    Typo. Meant Z5K not a P. If I found a P for 1500 I’d be all on it. I have couple friends at a local range here who got Z5K’s for 1500 lately - asked me to barrel swap.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Typo. Meant Z5K not a P. If I found a P for 1500 I’d be all on it. I have couple friends at a local range here who got Z5K’s for 1500 lately - asked me to barrel swap.
    Gotcha. There are few of the K's hanging around for just that reason: no 3 lug mount. I'd be on a P up to $1700 quite honestly. When HK makes a shorty with a 3 lug, I'll probably be in the grave, lol.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links