Zenith mp5 style clone lower receiver markings 0/1 to Full auto markings?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ken792

Thread: Zenith mp5 style clone lower receiver markings 0/1 to Full auto markings?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Zenith mp5 style clone lower receiver markings 0/1 to Full auto markings?

I have a zenith mp5 variant clone. Currently it has 0/1 for the selector, is it easy or even possible to change it out for something that has the full auto markings on it for looks? If so what would I need?

TIA

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I have a full auto pack on my Omega OM9 and I can select full auto but it still only fires semi auto. I figure the zenith will be the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • VP9 FDE
    • VP9 Black
    • EFL Flare Launcher
    • USP .45
    • VP9SK
    • P9S
    • Zenith Z5RS
    • Omega MP5
    • VP70Z
    • Orange Frame P2000 .40
    • HK4 .22LR
    • USP Compact 9mm
    • USP Compact .40 Stainless
    • P2000 Clear Frame 9mm
    • P7M8
    • P7 Hard Chrome
    • HK45

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BrockAk47 View Post
    I have a zenith mp5 variant clone. Currently it has 0/1 for the selector, is it easy or even possible to change it out for something that has the full auto markings on it for looks? If so what would I need?

TIA
    If all you are looking for is a grip similar to what you have but with the SEF selections, below is what you would get. It’s a simple SEF push pin housing. You pull your trigger pack out and place in this. It will work just the same but when placed in F/A, you will only fire once like what was stated above. Hope this helps.

https://hkparts.net/product/hk-germa...-53-p16406.htm
    Hidden Content 93A3│Hidden Content SP5│Hidden Content MP5-22│Hidden Content VP9│SAR8│PTR 9CT

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Zenith trigger pack has a selector stop, so the selector can't go into the F position. You can drop the pack and selector straight into a SEF housing, but you may need to open up the front window slightly
    Nehalemguy likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I bought exactly what you speak of from a member on this forum, Fast2h. I can't find his original post but they were around $50. He did a very professional job of opening the front window and my Zenith pack slipped right in. Super happy with it. I believe he had several more left when I got mine early in 2020, if you can find him I highly recommend the ones he is selling.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ken792 View Post
    The Zenith trigger pack has a selector stop, so the selector can't go into the F position. You can drop the pack and selector straight into a SEF housing, but you may need to open up the front window slightly

Is this true? Is that because of the front pin?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chargerdude70 View Post
    I don't know why exactly, but the trigger packs have both a selector stop and trigger stop. There is no external stop on the housing.

I do like having the selector stop, because I can't overshoot the E position by mashing on the selector

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chargerdude70 View Post

It is true that the Zenith trigger pack has an internal stop welded inside of the pack that prevent the selector from being rotated past the semi fire position.
    Do you even HK, Bro?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I switched to the AMBI/NAVY grip and pack. This was not a cheap option, but I greatly prefer the pictogram markings and the ambi selectors.

J. Wise

Sponsored Links