PTR 9KT - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: PTR 9KT

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I actually love the weld on rail as I ticked over 50 a year or two back I find the Red Dot to be invaluable with progressive glasses. I no longer need to have prescription shooting glasses with the Red Dots. So if it does not come with a rail or mounting plate I just cross it off the buy list.

I got to shoot mine today while I wait a week to pick it up. So far it appears to be very sensitive to ammo selection...

PTR 9KT-323441de-1219-4bae-ab41-d3c335bca59d-scaled-e1593907511387.jpeg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Infringer View Post
    I actually love the weld on rail as I ticked over 50 a year or two back I find the Red Dot to be invaluable with progressive glasses. I no longer need to have prescription shooting glasses with the Red Dots. So if it does not come with a rail or mounting plate I just cross it off the buy list.

I got to shoot mine today while I wait a week to pick it up. So far it appears to be very sensitive to ammo selection...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	323441DE-1219-4BAE-AB41-D3C335BCA59D-scaled-e1593907511387.jpeg 
Views:	38 
Size:	100.8 KB 
ID:	265064
    Pick up some KCI Gen 2 magazines, well made and for me they work every bit as well as my HK magazines. My favorite ammo is S&B 124gr and I have had 0 issues. The plastic mags are awful, and will cause FTEs.
    Prepare for the worst / Hope for the best

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Octavian View Post
    Pick up some KCI Gen 2 magazines, well made and for me they work every bit as well as my HK magazines. My favorite ammo is S&B 124gr and I have had 0 issues. The plastic mags are awful, and will cause FTEs.
    I have a few cases of S&B 124 grain laying around and that was what I tried to shoot today. No bueno, but the Fiocchi 115 shot well.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Infringer View Post
    I have a few cases of S&B 124 grain laying around and that was what I tried to shoot today. No bueno, but the Fiocchi 115 shot well.
    What magazines?

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Octavian View Post
    What magazines?
    Sadly the clear plastic ones are the only ones I have. Have to go out of state to buy metal ones... and due to the lack of gun shows there are limited opportunities.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I’ve been thinking about a full size ptr to go with my mke guns but there seems to occasionally be problems with them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I took my 9KT to the range for the first time yesterday. Ran about a hundred rounds through it using KCI gen 2 mags. No issues with feeding or FTE. Just wanted to share my experience. So far, so good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have 4 ets plastic I use in my ptr 9ct runs great. Very tight no wiggle like all my metal mags do. Even the all great German ones wiggle. Only mag I have problem with is the one straight one I have.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links