He who mustnít be named... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: He who mustnít be named...

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Still though , for all of the bad blood and "interesting" ways his many company's chose to do business. there is no denying the fact that a good part of the clone industry would simply not exist without his contributions. even if it was only for the fact that someone who was scorned by one of his products then took it upon themselves to build a better one.
    Zhivoder, Spitfyr and ccosby like this.
    "Who Dares Wins"

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paul123 View Post
    Still though , for all of the bad blood and "interesting" ways his many company's chose to do business. there is no denying the fact that a good part of the clone industry would simply not exist without his contributions. even if it was only for the fact that someone who was scorned by one of his products then took it upon themselves to build a better one.
    ☝️☝️☝️&# x261d;️ This.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

And most of us didn't really have time to wait around for PTR to make an MP5.
    Spitfyr likes this.
    "Sometimes change sucks."- Anne Frank

Reloading: A low impact exercise with a high impact payoff.

Take your wife or GF to the range more. If you want her to get the bug, you've got to expose her to the disease.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Still have the stainless steel extruded receiver gun I transformed into a 34. Working as good as ever. Oddly, it sounds a bit different from sheet metal receiver guns...
    45acp... turning human garbage into useful fertilizer since 1911

Auf gebeginning to fixin der gun mit grosse busen of der schpritzin lubrication allen over derfukin platz, mit das squirtin and squeezin oil in allen fukinholes.
    Ja, und racken und strokin das bolt as if gecrazygoing, yanken dat handle bak und forth, zwei hunnert times, ja?
    Ist neue, und its needing some brekkin in.
    Zo, BREKKIN ZEFUKIN THING IN!

Certified MM leghumper...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I bought a bunch of stuff from him when he was on gunbroker.

Also have a selection of his HK products, one way or the other. Special Weapons, Cohaire, Vector, etc...

I think I had one email communication with him, and it was ok. I read the rest online, what a read it was!! Seems like a time long ago in a land far away...

I used to read HK54 forum years ago, looks like it is dead and gone now.

He definitely blazed some trails, among other things!!!

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Man, I have spent $10,000s on his stuff. I was lucky enough to buy a bunch of SW53 AR and SW93 AR receivers that Jeff built into 53K, 53, and 33K clones that use AR mags. I still have the Coharie Arms CA53 AR that got me on that AR conversion kick. BTW if anyone needs a SW AR mag catch, I am having a few made. Because of Special Weapons, Coharie Arms, and Vector parts sets (I was fortunate enough to buy a couple Vector .40 S&W SD parts sets that included cans for$800 each), I bought enough SW receivers and barreled receivers to do 20 clones. Most of those clones are not configurations that HK never made. Like SW45 and SW45X. He even made a GSG9 clone of the 416 with the same rail height as HK. On the other end I did buy a SW52. The end of the chamber is so beveled that it doesn't support the shell enough and the shell will rupture during the high pressure phase and blow the mag out of the magwell. Som day I need to buy a PTR pistol length barrel and see if I can get the thing to run. The SW 10mm K-PDW is definitely a handful. The clone market definitely would not be where it is today without him.

Scott

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    I only just watched the first one a couple months ago. If you can forego all sense of reality, it's not bad.
    I was waiting for someone to mention this because i don't want to be that guy but now that it has been mentioned, I could spot a few blunders in the movie but a least they thrilled all the shooting and action loving fans.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

And at least he delivered a product.

Unlike PA.

Yeah, I said that.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by retrodog View Post
    And at least he delivered a product.

Unlike PA.

Yeah, I said that.
    hey now he sort of "delivered" one.....two..... maybe three?

Retro, the fact that your still sore after all these years for what that clown did to you fills me with a great deal of joy. i dont mean that to be an insult it genuinely makes me happy to know that in this small group of enthusiasts people who take advantage and waste the time of others blatantly do not get afforded the benefit of time washing away their wrong doing. to which ill say the guy at PA did you a lot of wrong which is unfortunate.

anyone remember Dan "Danno" Hoodenpyle ,Dana Reed or James Burgess?? thats a trip down i got screwed over memory lane.
    Last edited by paul123; 07-03-2020 at 07:59 PM.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

hey now he sort of "delivered" one.....two..... maybe three?

Retro, the fact that your still sore after all these years for what that clown did to you fills me with a great deal of joy. i dont mean that to be an insult it genuinely makes me happy to know that in this small group of enthusiasts people who take advantage and waste the time of others blatantly do not get afforded the benefit of time washing away their wrong doing. to which ill say the guy at PA did you a lot of wrong which is unfortunate.

anyone remember Dan "Danno" Hoodenpyle ,Dana Reed or James Burgess?? thats a trip down i got screwed over memory lane.
    No problem. I figure if I ever stop bringing it up, I'll let you guys down. And I'd never want to do that.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links