He who mustnít be named... - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: He who mustnít be named...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scottinthegrove View Post
    Man, I have spent $10,000s on his stuff. I was lucky enough to buy a bunch of SW53 AR and SW93 AR receivers that Jeff built into 53K, 53, and 33K clones that use AR mags. I still have the Coharie Arms CA53 AR that got me on that AR conversion kick. BTW if anyone needs a SW AR mag catch, I am having a few made. Because of Special Weapons, Coharie Arms, and Vector parts sets (I was fortunate enough to buy a couple Vector .40 S&W SD parts sets that included cans for$800 each), I bought enough SW receivers and barreled receivers to do 20 clones. Most of those clones are not configurations that HK never made. Like SW45 and SW45X. He even made a GSG9 clone of the 416 with the same rail height as HK. On the other end I did buy a SW52. The end of the chamber is so beveled that it doesn't support the shell enough and the shell will rupture during the high pressure phase and blow the mag out of the magwell. Som day I need to buy a PTR pistol length barrel and see if I can get the thing to run. The SW 10mm K-PDW is definitely a handful. The clone market definitely would not be where it is today without him.

Scott
    Hey Scott,
    Did you ever get my old SW45 to run?
    Jim

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes, I did. The grip housing didn't hold the trigger pack tight enough for function. I also had to do some adjustments to the feed lips of the mags and do a little polishing. How is your Grease Gun running?

Scott

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links