Ptr 9kt question

Thread: Ptr 9kt question

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Ptr 9kt question

Is it worth cutting the pic rail off and putting the weld on scope tab on the top ?

It seems (using a sig brace) the optic is just a bit to close to my eye (aimpoint micro)

HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

How much do you value that Lifetime warranty? Cut that rail off and you loose it. And it being a PTR, I would think twice before you do. Or at least get a thousand or 2 rounds down the pipe first.

I have a question for you. I see they put a 3 pos on the weapon on their site. Does yours have it and if so, does it fire in both the E and F position?

Edit: Oh....and...Welcome to the site...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chargerdude70 View Post
    How much do you value that Lifetime warranty? Cut that rail off and you loose it. And it being a PTR, I would think twice before you do. Or at least get a thousand or 2 rounds down the pipe first.

I have a question for you. I see they put a 3 pos on the weapon on their site. Does yours have it and if so, does it fire in both the E and F position?

Edit: Oh....and...Welcome to the site...

Mine has an sef and fires in both, the trigger pack feels pretty good not has heavy a pull as standard pack, might even be a pof version of HKparts.com match idk

Thanks for the welcome, I am new to mp5 type clones this seems like a good place to hang out

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mp5k_allday View Post
    Mine has an sef and fires in both, the trigger pack feels pretty good not has heavy a pull as standard pack, might even be a pof version of HKparts.com match idk

Thanks for the welcome, I am new to mp5 type clones this seems like a good place to hang out
    If you plan on running a can on that weapon, make sure it has the proper locking piece. That was an issue with PTR's. I'd give them a call and make sure its ok. They may ask for it back to replace with a new one.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you plan on running a can on that weapon, make sure it has the proper locking piece. That was an issue with PTR's. I'd give them a call and make sure its ok. They may ask for it back to replace with a new one.....
    Called them the said I must use an 80 degree locking piece and so I ordered one

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I’m assuming you ordered the RCM
    80 degree. If so, double check your bolt gap after you install it. Some folks have seen some crazy changes. I didn’t, but some have.

Welcome to the site...I’m the guy who said if you SBR your wep, put a VFG on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rdrdr90 View Post

I’m assuming you ordered the RCM
    80 degree. If so, double check your bolt gap after you install it. Some folks have seen some crazy changes. I didn’t, but some have.

Welcome to the site...I’m the guy who said if you SBR your wep, put a VFG on it.
    Trying to get used to replying to threads via iPhone and not always having to quote.

I bought the Midwest industry mlok rail and a few other things off HKparts, I’ll look into a grip, currently trying to decide on if I should get an 0-1 navy lower and ditch the sef, a sf would be nice but 🏻 Looking at the USA ones on HKparts for 380 but I’d need to sell mine, bummer

Sponsored Links