Zenith Z-5RS
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Zenith Z-5RS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Zenith Z-5RS

New to the forum and new to the platform. I recently finally get a Mp5 clone. Been chasing one for awhile, and finally landed a like new zenith z5rs. Just wanted to ask if there’s anything I need to look out for and the overall opinions on them. Thanks again for the add and i look forward to learning a lot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Zenith Z-5RS-e33797ad-3cbc-4a2a-8b3b-d1834b043f1a_1597109787670.jpeg  

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Love zenith, I shoot mine all the time and have never been let down. Maybe clean it and lube it good before shooting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have the same gun with brace.
    Mine was new in the box and did not like 115gr range ammo at first. Had at least one ftf/magazine. I ran a few hundred rounds of 124NATO through it to “ season “ it and now it gobbles up everything.
    chuckster62 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Nice score... Welcome!

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

No brace, but mine had issues out of the box. Back to Zenith and they tuned some things and it's been fine since. Might be going because I have the SP5 now as well.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)

Welcome to the site, and congratulations on the acquisition!!!

Tony

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Welcome!!! That great looking firearm!!!
    Any thoughts on running it suppressed?
    M.
    When governments fear the people, there is liberty, When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I think the Zenith guns are some of the best on the market. However, I prefer the ambi trigger packs with extended safety selector (it is MUCH easier to manipulate the selector with your thumb in a firing grip). Other than this one aspect, the Zenith guns are fantastic.

I have a Zenith Z5P set up like a MP5K-PDW (I changed out the trigger pack and housing for the ambi). The bolt and carrier are extremely well made, and the Navy barrel it comes with is perfect! Zenith has great customer service as well, so if you need anything done to your Z5RS, don't hesitate to hit them up!
    J. Wise

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Love love love my Zenith. Most fun gun in my little collection, and a crowd favorite when I take friends to the range. I don’t shoot it as much as I should. It does not like frangible flat nose ammo though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I definitely love it. Shot 115 and 124 out of it and had no issues. I am going to run it suppressed as a friend has a gemtech that he runs on his POF. We are gonna try it on mine. The only ammo i didn’t get to try was hollow points. Does anyone have experience running hollow points in these ? Any particular ones to look out for ?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links