Best CS Out There - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Best CS Out There

Premium Professional
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

HK Customer Service rocks. They fixed my WAY out-of-warranty pistol free of charge and returned it prepaid. Equivalent to giving me $150 or so.
    Not many companies do that these days.
    HK CS1 likes this.
    My opinion's as worthy as one from any other doddering old grampa you have never met or heard of.

btm
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I had a brand new P30SKS whose rear sight wouldn't stay put. I called CS yesterday and had a new sight today, less than 24 hours. Plus they through in a HK hat. Now how can you beat that? Thanks Tommy. Nice talking to you yesterday.
    HK CS1 and mmissile like this.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I have nothing but praise, for HK customer service. They've gone above and beyond for the things I dealt with them for, since the 80's.
    HK CS1 likes this.
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
    You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good.
    Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy.
    Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

"If you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat" Ronald Reagan

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by btm View Post
    I had a brand new P30SKS whose rear sight wouldn't stay put. I called CS yesterday and had a new sight today, less than 24 hours. Plus they through in a HK hat. Now how can you beat that? Thanks Tommy. Nice talking to you yesterday.
    BTM,

Glad I was able to help! Should you need anything in the future please feel free to to reach out to me directly!

Cheers

Tommy
    HK Customer Service
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

About 10-12 years ago. A friend managed to break the safety-lever off one of my P9S pistols. I think he was trying to de-cock it [he'd just been shooting a USP of mine]. I sent HK the pistol, and they went thru the whole gun, replaced worn stuff, tested-fired it, then cleaned and returned it to me. No charge. To say I was blown-away...was a major understatement. I was already impressed by their CS and attitude, and that sealed the deal... forever.
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
    You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good.
    Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy.
    Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

"If you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat" Ronald Reagan

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin13 View Post
    With all due respect the only attempts to reach out to me were to tell me I was wrong (twice). It was in fact a mislabeled spring which I clearly pointed out, WITH COMPARISON PICTURES & COIL COUNTS. But that didn't matter to CS. Instead of admitting it was the wrong spring I was told AGAIN it was correct and to send it with my gun back to HK and they would install it for me. That would have been fun to watch.
    Sounds like you're the only one with a problem. HK must hate you, specifically.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ITD1944 View Post
    Sounds like you're the only one with a problem. HK must hate you, specifically.
    No problem. CS just hates being corrected, specifically. He'll get over it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

HK CS success story: I traded for a HK45CT and it had some weird aftermarket sights on it. I went to install the original tactical sights and the front sight dovetail was deformed from improper sight deinstalling. I called HK CS to say that I looked on the HK Webstore and I could only find the front and rear set, asked if I could buy just the front, and they sent me one at no cost!
    HK CS1 likes this.
    HKs are better... quieter. Hidden Content

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

HKCS got me everything i needed although some parts were discontinued. they made it happen even though it took a few months!

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I never had any problem with HK service on the phone or when I sent my P30SK the only HK I ever sent in the turn around was amazing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links