Best CS Out There
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Best CS Out There

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Best CS Out There

Just wanna say thanks to the great folks at HK. Had a problem ordering some stuff a couple months ago. Called the CS number and they got me taken care of. Even had to go into the old system to enter my credit card info. Honestly, they surprised me with how much they bent over backwards for me as my entire order was like $25. And after all was said and done, they not only gave me a discount, they gave me free shipping. That's what CS is all about!
    Enel and HK CS1 like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

they did me good today !!!
    HK CS1 likes this.

Sheepdog in West Texas

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

SOP for the HK CS here in the USA.

I hope that it's the same for our European brothers dealing with HK CS DE
    Last edited by wallew; 01-08-2019 at 11:21 PM.
    HK CS1 likes this.
    A rattlesnake in the living room ends all discussion of animal rights.

"Vengeance is mine" sayeth the Lord, but sometimes he subcontracts.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)

HKCS is well above the rest!!!

Tony
    HK CS1 likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They've been assisting me with same day responses. I've never experienced CS like HK-USA.
    HK CS1 likes this.

FS1
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

It would seem they believe there is No Compromise with good Customer Service. They are the best. If we suck and it's that good, imagine how good it would be if we did not suck. :)

The German export and American import laws have not interfered with their service. :)
    HK CS1 likes this.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal that made good under pressure!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I wish I could agree with everyone here because I do love their products but my dealings with HKCS this last week is one of the worst I've ever had anywhere and all because of a stupid $3.00 hammer spring that was incorrectly sent to me. Although the packaging was marked HK45C #234479, It didn't fit and after investigating it on this web site it appears the package included the Hammer Spring for the HK45 vs The HK45C that I requested. When I proved to them that it was wrong because of the # of coils it had (41 vs 36) instead of apologizing they doubled down with their claim that it was correct and implied I wasn't installing it correctly. I finally gave up and bought the correct spring from someone else and all is well except my feelings for their incompetence and condescending attitude. I'll never deal with them again.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin13 View Post
    I wish I could agree with everyone here because I do love their products but my dealings with HKCS this last week is one of the worst I've ever had anywhere and all because of a stupid $3.00 hammer spring that was incorrectly sent to me. Although the packaging was marked HK45C #234479, It didn't fit and after investigating it on this web site it appears the package included the Hammer Spring for the HK45 vs The HK45C that I requested. When I proved to them that it was wrong because of the # of coils it had (41 vs 36) instead of apologizing they doubled down with their claim that it was correct and implied I wasn't installing it correctly. I finally gave up and bought the correct spring from someone else and all is well except my feelings for their incompetence and condescending attitude. I'll never deal with them again.
    Griffin13,

While I do understand your frustrations we have attempted to reach out to you several times so we can send you a replacement spring just to be sure that it was not the incorrect spring shipped out that was mislabeled. Please feel free to reach out to me directly and I will get you taken care of.

706-5687-1906 - EXT 6551

Thank you

Tommy
    HK Customer Service
    Hidden Content

4X4
    Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've had great service with two departments at HK. The service and attitude of all three employees I dealt with was all I could ask for.
    HK CS1 likes this.
    P2Ksk 40/357
    P2K 40/357/40T RCM tube
    P30 40
    P30L 40/357 RCM tube/40T RCM tube
    VP40/HK 40T tube

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

With all due respect the only attempts to reach out to me were to tell me I was wrong (twice). It was in fact a mislabeled spring which I clearly pointed out, WITH COMPARISON PICTURES & COIL COUNTS. But that didn't matter to CS. Instead of admitting it was the wrong spring I was told AGAIN it was correct and to send it with my gun back to HK and they would install it for me. That would have been fun to watch.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links