HKPRO Forums banner

HK Customer Service Tommy B / Ryan W Stellar Service.

3K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  Brasky68 
#1 ·
Absolutely can't say enough good compliments about HK CS. I spoke to Tommy B / Ryan W on 5/20/19, explained to them I had some trigger work performed on my VP9. I really wasn't pleased with the results, so I asked Tommy if I could send it in for inspection? He said no problem, HK issued an RMA and i sent the VP9 & a P30L slide to have night sights installed on Monday 5/20/19. The packaged arrived at HK on Tuesday morning 5/21/19 at 10:15am. I received an email at 2:10 pm same day gun/slide was on it's way back. Ryan indicated on paperwork they put the gun back to factory specs & replaced a couple of parts.

Tommy B/Ryan W are extremely professional and amazing and represent HK very professionally. HK has been making firearms since 1948, and I do believe they know what they're doing by now. Sending it away looking for a little tweek here and there didn't work so well. I own many HK's and never have had any problems, but I did send the VP9 away looking for little extra. i learned a valuable lesson, Leave an HK an HK.

This post has been deleted
#7 ·
Jslow,

We should be getting a shipment within the next 4-6 weeks. They have been on order with Germany for quite some time now. We are dealing with less than preferred delivery times from Germany due to the Military Contacts. (ARMY, USMC, French Army, ETC.) We are in high hopes that the next few months should be great for HK-USA in regards to getting back ordered pistols out the door to Dealers and Distributors.

Thank you for your understanding

Tommy

This post has been deleted
#8 ·
Jslow,

We are still expecting a shipment from Germany. Like we have said before we only have visibility about three weeks out. We have no true ETA on when the P2000SK .40 will make it's way over to us. Hopefully it is sooner rather than later. I can assure you as soon as they come in they will be shipping out to cover back orders.

Thank you

#20 ·
Could give them a try. Target Sports in Royal Oak, MI. All of them were labeled as new, but I have no idea if they are new production or have been sitting on the shelf for a while. Idk if they’d ship to MO, but worth a try if it’s exactly what you’re looking for.

-Brasky

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.