• 2 Post By landseer
  • 1 Post By Kilmore
  • 1 Post By ca survivor

Thread: Another Gold Star and Thumbs Up for HK Customer Service

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Another Gold Star and Thumbs Up for HK Customer Service

Just had another good experience with HK Customer Service. I had ordered some parts over Memorial Day weekend and had not received the tracking number like I normally receive. Called HK Customer Service this morning, had to wait less than 30 seconds on the phone before speaking to a live person. Spoke to a gentleman by the name of Tommy, who was very helpful. I guess some of the tracking numbers are not being sent to customers from FED EX. Got my tracking number and found out that the package is still in transit. Also asked suppressors for the Mark 23 and USP Tactical series. About two weeks ago, there was a discussion about the warranty being voided if a KAC or B&T suppressor was not used. According to Tommy, that is how it used to be when these pistols first came out and there were very few suppressor companies. What he told me was that when the Mark 23 and the Tacticals were tested with these two company's suppressors and at that time, they were basically the only game in town when it came to suppressors (still are in my book and others). There are a lot of quality suppressors presently on the market, especially the Osprey, so you can use other quality suppressors with these pistols without having the warranty voided. The most important thing is to change the recoil springs after 8,000 rounds. This was the most important thing to take from the conversation: change recoil spring assembly!!

Once again, a great experience with HK Customer service. Has been that way for me for over 20+ years.
    HK CS1 and AGG like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OP,
    Your experience with HK customer service is a direct indication of a quality company. Customer service is right behind the product itself when evaluating a company. Congrats!

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

THE BEST!!!

Tony

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I love HK customer service. And once I get to know you better I will share my stories and photos about my time in the Maldives stuck on a small island with 10 bored, naked German female flight attendants. And yes, the German way of love is as good as their firearms.
    Kost likes this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It is nice to hear people be happy, often times we only hear the bad.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Please tell us more about the "10 bored, naked German female flight attendants" any pics ? PM if necessary LOL.
    Last edited by ca survivor; 06-18-2019 at 08:44 PM.
    gumby likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gumby View Post
    OP,
    Your experience with HK customer service is a direct indication of a quality company. Customer service is right behind the product itself when evaluating a company. Congrats!
    Now if they would just offer us some more products!

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for sharing this report. I am right there with you : HKCS is the best!!

Sponsored Links