VP9 Reset Issue: Trigger overextends past break - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: VP9 Reset Issue: Trigger overextends past break

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just wanted to update you guys. I went to the range and showed it to the gunsmith over there. He said the stop bolt needed to go in a little bit deeper than flush. He also carries a vp9 as his personal side arm and showed me how it sat in his gun. So of course he had the tools required and tapped the bolt in a little deeper.

I then ran about 60 (115grain) rounds through it without any issues at all. So it appears the issue has been resolved. 👍

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

For those wanting to know how the stop bolt looked originally, here is a pic. Mind you this is my first gun so it seemed completely normal to me. I had no idea it wasn’t supposed to be sticking out like this but thanks to this forum I was able to figure it out and resolve the issue. So big thanks! Hopefully this thread might help someone else that may find themselves having this same issue. Anyhow be safe and have a great day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails VP9 Reset Issue: Trigger overextends past break-2962d427-d651-48ea-a5ee-2d4c0b1cbfbc_1589480901293.jpeg   VP9 Reset Issue: Trigger overextends past break-f5f6773c-d574-431b-a11d-7561a23414c2_1589480918021.jpeg  

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes, that is WAY proud of the frame. No manufacturer would ever allow that.
    A nylon / polymer pin punch and a rubber/nylon/delrin head mallet with some gentle tapping will solve that.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Thank you for reporting back to us your findings and the resolution to the problem, also. It helps everyone.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reznor9 View Post
    Just wanted to update you guys. I went to the range and showed it to the gunsmith over there. He said the stop bolt needed to go in a little bit deeper than flush. He also carries a vp9 as his personal side arm and showed me how it sat in his gun. So of course he had the tools required and tapped the bolt in a little deeper.

I then ran about 60 (115grain) rounds through it without any issues at all. So it appears the issue has been resolved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznor9 View Post
    For those wanting to know how the stop bolt looked originally, here is a pic. Mind you this is my first gun so it seemed completely normal to me. I had no idea it wasn’t supposed to be sticking out like this but thanks to this forum I was able to figure it out and resolve the issue. So big thanks! Hopefully this thread might help someone else that may find themselves having this same issue. Anyhow be safe and have a great day.
    Thanks for the update and illustration!!!

Tony
    CGuns1 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links