Bad Mouthing the HK trigger system - Page 15
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bad Mouthing the HK trigger system

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My SA on my V3 P30 is my favorite trigger pull of any handgun I've ever owned. That said, my USPc had the best DA pull I've ever had. Both are factory.
    My first handgun was a Glock. When I got my first HK, I really struggled with it my first few trips to the range. Getting used to the double/single action, shooting left, getting used to the mag release.

Seven years, 3 HK's a PTR and a Vector later... (I became a believer) I reluctantly pull my Glock out of the safe and dust it off if a friend wants to shoot it at the range, there's just no comparison in the love my HK triggers give me. I may be called a heretic for saying this, but by my personal and unprofessional opinion, the only trigger I'd give props equal, or slightly better to would be Sig.
    "Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential."
    Bruce Lee

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ChefOTheRuler View Post
    My SA on my V3 P30 is my favorite trigger pull of any handgun I've ever owned. That said, my USPc had the best DA pull I've ever had. Both are factory.
    My first handgun was a Glock. When I got my first HK, I really struggled with it my first few trips to the range. Getting used to the double/single action, shooting left, getting used to the mag release.

Seven years, 3 HK's a PTR and a Vector later... (I became a believer) I reluctantly pull my Glock out of the safe and dust it off if a friend wants to shoot it at the range, there's just no comparison in the love my HK triggers give me. I may be called a heretic for saying this, but by my personal and unprofessional opinion, the only trigger I'd give props equal, or slightly better to would be Sig.

must agree the SRT trigger by Sig Sauer is pretty darn sweet on the P227 !

it seems like a 1mm reset. After firing a round, you barely move your finger out, and i mean barely, "click" there it is ready to go. Much like the MK23 trigger.

my cousin was considering buying block, he brought me to the range, as he wanted to use my p30 .40.. He loved it, minus the trigger, so we went for a couple months, bi weekly, he now is the proud owner of a p30L in 9x19. SCORE !!!!
    FAMILY, faithfulness, compassion, honesty, empathy, trust, hockey, single malt Scotch 21+, Heavy Metal music, German, Irish, Belgian, English bier, what else is there...?

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

What year is it!?!?!?! Lol

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DBLAction454 View Post
    No people are just butthurt that a 8-9 hundred dollar handgun doesn't have a trigger that as smooth as a toothless hooker.
    And if this doesn't say it all, I don't know what does!

I've owned and shot Colts, Springfields, S&Ws, Rugers, Glocks, Sigs, and just about anything else that came my way. I currently own a USP45, a USP9, a USP9c and a VP9 as well as examples of the other makes I've listed. I'd have to rate the VP9's trigger as one of the best striker fired triggers I've ever used, and I have no complaints about the USPs either, although I shot my newly acquired full size USP9 today and noted that it has a better feeling trigger to me than the USP45 with the Match trigger. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, though.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyoldretiredcop View Post
    And if this doesn't say it all, I don't know what does!

I've owned and shot Colts, Springfields, S&Ws, Rugers, Glocks, Sigs, and just about anything else that came my way. I currently own a USP45, a USP9, a USP9c and a VP9 as well as examples of the other makes I've listed. I'd have to rate the VP9's trigger as one of the best striker fired triggers I've ever used, and I have no complaints about the USPs either, although I shot my newly acquired full size USP9 today and noted that it has a better feeling trigger to me than the USP45 with the Match trigger. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, though.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH LOVE your handle. @grumpyoldretiredcop

classic. i almost went into law enforcement when younger. but i opted for a good Union construction job, im happy as can be with it, as i make more money than you servants :)

i still miss it, as many friends, cousins, uncles, brother in law are police all over illinois, phoenix, and florida. i often think " what if"......
    no regrets, i have a good life. minus the political crap i dislike. thank you for your patronage !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That was a fun thread to read through. I never had a problem with my HK triggers. I would prefer a shorter reset on my P2000 but it's nothing to get upset about.
    Current:
    HK45 v1
    P2000 v3 9mm
    P2000 v2 --> v1 9mm
    USP v1 9mm
    VP9 LE Grey

Past:
    P2000sk v3 .40 (traded for the USP9)
    P30L v3 9mm (sold before moving to California)

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Sponsored Links