Will HK build a p30sk in 40 s&w? If so when - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41

Thread: Will HK build a p30sk in 40 s&w? If so when

  1. #21
    Senior Member

    Join Date : May 2013
    Posts : 121
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Plenty of people still like 40S&W, and the ammo can be had for nearly the same price as 9mm. Furthermore, if/when panic buying starts up again, 9mm will be hoarded and 40S&W will be plentiful by comparison. I keep more 9mm on hand simply because I have more 9mm weapons, but I don't neglect the 40S&W either.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

  2. #22
    Very Senior Member
    1911top30's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Location : South Carolina
    Posts : 344
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    Plenty of people still like 40S&W, and the ammo can be had for nearly the same price as 9mm. Furthermore, if/when panic buying starts up again, 9mm will be hoarded and 40S&W will be plentiful by comparison. I keep more 9mm on hand simply because I have more 9mm weapons, but I don't neglect the 40S&W either.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    i would say most people have 9s, so agree with your point, when the time comes and it will when people go crazy buying ammo again i would think more 40 ammo will be on the market after all is said and done. so why not have a 40.. like why compete with everyone to get the last box of 9 when you can get 20 boxes of 40
    HK Stash:
    P30 V1 LEM
    P30sk V1 LEM

    Psalm 16:8

  3. #23
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Jun 2011
    Posts : 33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Sorry to resuscitate an old thread, but I'm rarely on here. This is the exact question I have, and since the last post is 3 months ago, and I can't find anything else on the internet, I assume HK has not formally announced a P30SK .40 yet? But has there been any insider info amongst you knowledgeable cognescenti? I have a 2000SK .40 +.357, and a P30 9mm. Would like to buy a P30SK .40, sell the P2000SK, and keep the .357 barrel for the new P30.

    So, anybody have any new rumours on a .40 cal 30SK?

    Thanks!

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #24
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    TommyDeVito's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Location : USA
    Posts : 604
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    No news.
    No shines!

  6. #25
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Jun 2011
    Posts : 33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyDeVito View Post
    No news.
    Thanks for the info. No news is bad news. :(

  7. #26
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Nov 2015
    Posts : 31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Has anyone seen a colored frame for the p30sk from the facory, is it even offered? If not I'll likely cerakote..

    Should be ordering mine here in the next few weeks. Wouldn't mind a p30sk in 40 actually if they existed. Like Barth said most LE use 40s.

    My duty weapon with Probation was M&P 40

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

  8. #27
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    TooSixy's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2011
    Posts : 18,644
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jkrayASU View Post
    Has anyone seen a colored frame for the p30sk from the facory, is it even offered? If not I'll likely cerakote..

    Should be ordering mine here in the next few weeks. Wouldn't mind a p30sk in 40 actually if they existed. Like Barth said most LE use 40s.

    My duty weapon with Probation was M&P 40

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
    No, no color frames. You will have to go the Cerakote way.

  9. #28
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Aug 2016
    Posts : 29
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Zombie bump, because I really want a 40SW P30SK I can convert to 357 SIG.

  10. #29
    HKPRO Professional
    hvrnaut's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2009
    Posts : 692
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HK1911 View Post
    Zombie bump, because I really want a 40SW P30SK I can convert to 357 SIG.
    I am in the .40 / .357 camp for this pistol, as well. If it ever does happen, it will replace my 45c as my ccw. Yep, I want it that badly.
    I remain optimistic, but admittedly impatient!

  11. #30
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Kost's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2006
    Location : Big Sky Country
    Posts : 5,243
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1911top30 View Post
    i dont think so either, TO ME it seems the market is going more towards .380 and a little more away from 40. again i could be wrong when i state that but thats just what i have noticed.. the p30sk in 9 is still a killer and i love it
    .380 ammo costs more than 9mm, no way I would ever buy one. :D

    Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2
    The Spirit of God hath made me, the breath of the Almighty hath given me life

    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

h&k p30sk 40 s&w
,

hk p30sk .40

,

hk p30sk 40

,

hk p30sk 40 cal

,
hk p30sk in .40
,
hk p30sk in 40
,
p30 .40 barrel in a p30sk
,
p30 sk .40
,
p30 sk 40
,

p30sk .40

,

p30sk 40 s&w

,

p30sk in .40

Click on a term to search for related topics.