New hk45 tactical owner. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New hk45 tactical owner.

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooSixy View Post
    I'll give you 3/4 right. How about that? :)
    Ill take that haha

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mbarcus View Post
    Now I want a compact lol
    Definitly a must have. Great CCW/Backup gun and a multi-configuration jack of all trades firearm. Careful though, I started with a OD HK45T and now I have 4 HK45's in multiple colors and configurations and 1 HK45c n prolly one more 45c in OD on the way soon.... Becomes an affliction and a battle irrational reasoning, lol. Currently my favorite platform.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

And just a heads-up, you are only 1/2 right. Light TRS (209266) is the right TRS for a Light LEM. But either spring can be used because they are about the same weight and when people convert their DA/SA to Light LEM, they keep the stock TRS/FPBS/HS.

@Mbarcus : You don't need the Match nickel-plated sear spring to make it a Light LEM. I don't recall anybody saying that the Tactical comes with all Match Trigger parts. You must have read it wrong. The older HK45 and HK45C models did come with the Match nickel-plated sear spring and Match hammer spring. The HKPro Group-Buy HK45s did come with the Match nickel-plated sear spring as did some of my BD HK45s and HK45Cs.

All you need is this chart.
    https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-refere...-variants.html

My understanding is that Light LEM HK45 is a 2-light-spring conversion (TRS/HS).
    What I was referring to was just a bunch of old threads I read on here. I did a search and was reading all kinds of stuff people were saying about this gun. Some of it was people's responses to people asking questions. Some were 1 or 2 years old, I didn't see many recent threads discussing parts. Most of the recent ones were people asking which one they should get. But I did read 2 or 3 that said all of the tactical models come with light lem Triggers which is what made me want to write this post. I'm new to HK in general so I did a lot of reading.

On another note did that sear spring make a difference in the firearms that have it?

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sabre675 View Post
    Definitly a must have. Great CCW/Backup gun and a multi-configuration jack of all trades firearm. Careful though, I started with a OD HK45T and now I have 4 HK45's in multiple colors and configurations and 1 HK45c n prolly one more 45c in OD on the way soon.... Becomes an affliction and a battle irrational reasoning, lol. Currently my favorite platform.
    I will probably be in the same boat. I keep looking at them and wanting more. I planed on buying a smaller 1911 Next but this hk bug may have taken over that plan lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I like the black/sand T. All I could get was a full sand Lipseys. *pout*
    P30L/S/SK
    HK45T/C/CT
    USP45T/Expert/Elite

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

What I was referring to was just a bunch of old threads I read on here. I did a search and was reading all kinds of stuff people were saying about this gun. Some of it was people's responses to people asking questions. Some were 1 or 2 years old, I didn't see many recent threads discussing parts. Most of the recent ones were people asking which one they should get. But I did read 2 or 3 that said all of the tactical models come with light lem Triggers which is what made me want to write this post. I'm new to HK in general so I did a lot of reading.
    Most of the tactical models are V1 DA/SA and while some are available as V7 LEM (HK45T), I doubt someone would make a bold statement such that ALL tactical models come with Light LEM. Perhaps you meant to write "... all of the LEM tactical models come with light lem Triggers..."

On another note did that sear spring make a difference in the firearms that have it?
    Yes, it helps with the trigger break.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Man that sucks. I just had to have it when I seen this combo. I wasn't even looking for a gun when I found it. I just so happened to see it on the shelf when I was at the range. I just had to have that combo. I'm glad I did to because of the limited number of them out there. The rep I spoke with today said they only made 1000 of this combo so I guess I got lucky

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Most of the tactical models are V1 DA/SA and while some are available as V7 LEM (HK45T), I doubt someone would make a bold statement such that ALL tactical models come with Light LEM. Perhaps you meant to write "... all of the LEM tactical models come with light lem Triggers..."

Yes, it helps with the trigger break.
    You are correct. Now that I think about it it did say all of the lem Tactical pistols were light lem. I was not aware they came in anything but lem. I thought I read that these were all lem equipped

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sabre675 View Post
    yes, this is affectionately referred to as the sickness........ HK's tend to reproduce directly proportionately to your bank account dwindling.....
    HK91
    HK94
    USC/UMP
    SL8/G36
    P7M8
    P9s .45acp
    VP70Z
    USP Tactical .45acp
    V51/HK51 clone
    HK45
    HK45c
    HK 416 10.5" upper
    GSG5PK
    P30Ls
    HK45T (OD Green)
    VP9
    CR556A1
    P30SKs
    SP5K

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Congrats on a great pick up. My HK45T was my first hammer fired HK that I purchased and it was love at 1st sight. It will always be treasured by myself and responsible for my HK sickness. It may get the LEM one day too. Enjoy your new hotness!
    HK45 Tactical || USP45 Tactical
    USP9 Expert || USP9 FS
    P30 V1 LEM || P30S V3 Grey
    USP45CT LEM || CZ SP 01 Shadow
    Tavor || Bren 805 S1 FDE
    PTR91 || AK's AK's AK's

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links