New hk45 tactical owner.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New hk45 tactical owner.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default New hk45 tactical owner.

Hey guys I'm new to the forum. I've been doing a lot of searching on my new gun. So far I'm loving it. It has the lem trigger. I don't see why there are so many complaints on the trigger. It shoots just like my m&p pro does, just has a little more take up.

From my searching there were a few misleading post I seen and I wanted to clear some things up.

1. All the new full size tactical models come with the light lem trigger from the factory. This is false. I contacted hk and they said unless it's a special order gun it has the heavy lem trigger set.

2. The tactical comes with the polished nickel plated sear spring. This is also not true unless it's a special order gun.

3. The tactical comes with all match trigger parts. This is somewhat true. He said they are using some of the match parts.

So in order to make them the light lem trigger you need to order 3 parts
    - light trigger return spring part number 209266
    - firing pin block spring part number 209296
    - Nickel plated flat spring part number 215691

I just wanted to post this because most of the threads I found were old and a little misleading. My trigger felt heavy so I called hk to find out before I started ordering parts. Since all the threads I found were at least a year old I thought that maybe this would help some of the new guys searching on here that just bought a tactical. I seen the post about throwing the usp match parts in the gun but this was more towards getting the best out of the lem trigger
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New hk45 tactical owner.-20160304_101415.jpg   New hk45 tactical owner.-20160304_101350.jpg  

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Welcome to the forum! And just a heads up those are not the parts you need for a light LEM. 214300, 214164. For an HK45

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

congrats on an excellent specimen.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Oh really? Those are the numbers that the rep gave me. They did correspond with the light trigger return spring and the light FPBS.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The trs you posted is the regular trs. You are correct about the lighter hammer spring. He did not tell me that was needed but I did plan on ordering that based off my experience with other trigger work I've done.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sabre675 View Post
    congrats on an excellent specimen.
    Thanks man. I'm impressed so far. Now I want a compact lol

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Messer View Post
    Welcome to the forum! And just a heads up those are not the parts you need for a light LEM. 214300, 214164. For an HK45
    And just a heads-up, you are only 1/2 right. Light TRS (209266) is the right TRS for a Light LEM. But either spring can be used because they are about the same weight and when people convert their DA/SA to Light LEM, they keep the stock TRS/FPBS/HS.

@Mbarcus : You don't need the Match nickel-plated sear spring to make it a Light LEM. I don't recall anybody saying that the Tactical comes with all Match Trigger parts. You must have read it wrong. The older HK45 and HK45C models did come with the Match nickel-plated sear spring and Match hammer spring. The HKPro Group-Buy HK45s did come with the Match nickel-plated sear spring as did some of my BD HK45s and HK45Cs.

All you need is this chart.
    https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-refere...-variants.html

My understanding is that Light LEM HK45 is a 2-light-spring conversion (TRS/HS).

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[QUOTE=TooSixy;1771321]And just a heads-up, you are only 1/2 right. Light TRS (209266) is the right TRS for a Light LEM. But either spring can be used because they are about the same weight and when people convert their DA/SA to Light LEM, they keep the stock TRS/FPBS/HS.

How does that make me 1/2 right when either or can and are used?

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

I'll give you 3/4 right. How about that? :)

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Also in the HK45 series 234657 can be used for light LEM

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links