H&K USP Compact .45 SEAL Edition - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: H&K USP Compact .45 SEAL Edition

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Location : North of one border South of another East and West of the others
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dzet View Post
    Seeing how I am new to H&K firearms and also to this forum, I have a question that I need some help with.

I have the opportunity to purchase a new unfired H&K USP Compact .45 Special SEAL Edition with a birthdate of AD.

I know that the value is what the seller will take and what buyer will pay, but an honest opinion is better.

Thanks and I am really enjoying this forum.
    I do not know if it is authentic or not, but if you didn't want it, I would go for it myself.

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

I remember seeing pics of these before. IIRC they were legit.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)

dzet,

PM to you!!!

Tony

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

It's not new. I used to own that pistol. I installed that rear sight and put a horizontal mark on it that still shows. I added the elephant foot mags too.

It's a nice pistol and very few were made like that. I never found out the real purpose. The barrel does not have a serial number on it that matches the slide and frame.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Seeing how I am new to H&K firearms and also to this forum, I have a question that I need some help with.

I have the opportunity to purchase a new unfired H&K USP Compact .45 Special SEAL Edition with a birthdate of AD.

I know that the value is what the seller will take and what buyer will pay, but an honest opinion is better.

Thanks and I am really enjoying this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by OLDRUCKUS View Post
    It's not new. I used to own that pistol. I installed that rear sight and put a horizontal mark on it that still shows. I added the elephant foot mags too.

It's a nice pistol and very few were made like that. I never found out the real purpose. The barrel does not have a serial number on it that matches the slide and frame.
    So this is now interesting in that a members gun has somehow become new again in another location. Please OLDRUCKUS, what history of it can you give?

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OLDRUCKUS View Post

What was the original rear sight (Heinie suppressor?)???
    Were the extended floorplate, 8-round magazines original?

Tony

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)

So we have one member stating that it came with Heinie sights and 10-rd mags, then we have another member who had the same gun but he installed the Heinie sights and added the 10-rd mags.

So what is the true configuration of these so-called special USP45CTs?

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I should have been more clear. The pistol did originally come with the Heinie sights but they were all banged up. I installed a new set to make it look better.

I have no idea what mags might have been original, but I ditched the standard mags for the elephant foot mags.

I bought the pistol from an HK employee who worked in the warehouse. He had it on gunbroker and I liked it so I made a deal with him. I think I paid him $1800 for it. He told me he fired it, I also fired it a few times. Like I said, I know its the same pistol because I was the one who marked up that rear sight with my installation tool. The bag is the same and it will read "HK45" in yellow/gold on the outside.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for the history on this OLDRUCKUS.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leicar7 View Post
    "Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least
    capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded
    with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers."

I love it!
    Sorry for the hijack OP...... @leicar7 it's rather fitting for the US today.
    Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least
    capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded
    with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Speedballing....that's slamming Benadryl right? Source: SudS aka Kevin

HK...The most addictive drug known to man.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links