Factory TFO sights on new VP9 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Factory TFO sights on new VP9

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I've liked the TFO's and have had them on several pistols. The Pro version is the way to go because of having a ledge on the back sight for one manipulations. If that is important to you. I do not believe those are factory HK installed though. I've recently switch a couple pistols over to the Trijicon HD's and I must say that I am in love. The U-notched blacked out rear sight with the big bright front dot sight is amazing. This of course is the sight picture during day light shooting. I will be switching all my pistols over to them. Including the USP45T. My Expert might remain as is which is the Dawson Precision fiber optic front sight.
    HK45 Tactical || USP45 Tactical
    USP9 Expert || USP9 FS
    P30 V1 LEM || P30S V3 Grey
    USP45CT LEM || CZ SP 01 Shadow
    Tavor || Bren 805 S1 FDE
    PTR91 || AK's AK's AK's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Factory TFO sights on new VP9

Any link to those sights?

Edit: Never mind I found them, though they are sold out on their site. Wondering what the dimensions are on that front site?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bornandraisedlv; 05-31-2016 at 05:06 AM.

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Thumbs up Recent change...

Quote Originally Posted by TooSixy View Post
    What are the engravings on top of the rear sight? Do they say HK or TG-H3?

Never mind; they are TG-H3 on one side and HP IP on the other. I don't think these FDE VP9s came with those sights from factory. HK is known for using Meps (and Novak) for their factory sights and the rest are installed after sales.

The Tru-Glo night sights are now being shipped with them as standard night sights for now. There have been some recent disruptions in the Meprolight supply chain that prevented them from delivering them to HK on time for pistols HK needed to send out the door. I personally think this is an upgraded sight over the Meprolights. Good time to buy a new VP9 with night sights right now :)
    For all your HK Parts & accessory needs: Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bornandraisedlv View Post
    Any link to those sights?

Edit: Never mind I found them, though they are sold out on their site. Wondering what the dimensions are on that front site?

I reached out to them and got the dimensions. Now waiting on heinie to see if I can pair this front sight with heinies straight eight rear sight. This would be an amazing combo!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HK4evr View Post
    The Tru-Glo night sights are now being shipped with them as standard night sights for now. There have been some recent disruptions in the Meprolight supply chain that prevented them from delivering them to HK on time for pistols HK needed to send out the door. I personally think this is an upgraded sight over the Meprolights. Good time to buy a new VP9 with night sights right now :)
    Good timing is not my middle name, so I guess I got lucky. I hope to shoot the new pistol with the TFOs Friday. It will be very hard to beat the way I shoot my first VP9 with the Mepros, I love that pistol.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

An order of VP9 LEs arrived on Wednesday with the TFO sights. I like the sights but I was expecting the Meprolight night sights. I understand the supply issue noted by HK4evr but I think H&K dropped the customer service ball by not communicating this change better. H&K should understand that a pending sale or preorder could be impacted due to a configuration change.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Those look to be the TFX Pro. Which is the best option Tru Glo has IMO. The Pro's have the ledge on the rear sight for one handed manipulation. This Is a major upgrade from the Meps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EDBfla View Post
    This Is a major upgrade from the Meps.
    I agree.

PC7
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy Artillery View Post
    An order of VP9 LEs arrived on Wednesday with the TFO sights. I like the sights but I was expecting the Meprolight night sights. I understand the supply issue noted by HK4evr but I think H&K dropped the customer service ball by not communicating this change better. H&K should understand that a pending sale or preorder could be impacted due to a configuration change.
    I agree.
    I also prefer the Meps.
    Further, I would rather have just the regular sights in place of those Tru Glo ones.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Interesting. I just picked up a VP9 off a buddy who had it for two weeks. I would have happily bought new if I knew these sights would be on it. The Meprolights are nice but I prefer the TFOs. Hands down.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links