Adding Another USP to the Line Up...(Updated w/ Pics)
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Adding Another USP to the Line Up...(Updated w/ Pics)

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Adding Another USP to the Line Up...(Updated w/ Pics)

I just closed the deal a few days ago on another USP. My wife told me that I could buy another HK for Father's Day / Birthday, so I jumped on it before she could realize what she had done! This time a USP9 to keep my USP45 and USP45c company. This will be my first 9mm and also the first time I have purchased through Gunbroker.com. The gentlemen I bought from has been a class act so far. I landed what I believe was one of the factory runs of LE USP's that came w/ night sights, LEM, Jet Funnel, and an AF date code. I unfortunately still will probably not see it until the end of the week and then Sunday morning I leave for business training in Miami for a week. These next two weeks will be looooong ones! I will post pics as soon as I can, but until then if anyone wants to post USP9 pics, please go for it. :)

Update: Finally, after waiting what seemed like forever to get it into my hands, I can say that the USP9 is everything that I hoped it would be. I still have not had an opportunity to fire it, but maybe I can resolve that by this weekend. This is my first LEM trigger and I really do like it while dry firing. After firing live rounds through it I may end up ordering 2x more LEM kits and converting my USP45 and USP45c. I am still trying to decide if I am going to convert the magazine release to the HK45c version. I have on my others and love it, but am aware of the potential issues of using it w/ the polymer mags. I think I definitely may switch into this for my ccw option.

Last edited by 2ndAmendmentMason; 06-21-2016 at 03:14 PM.
    HK USP45
    HK USP9
    HK Stainless USP45c
    Colt Stainless S70 1911 Government
    Colt 6920 Trooper
    PTR91 GI

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Congrats on the new usp. I'm looking to add my first usp( a usp45c Lem) soon.

You will most likely like the Lem setup. It's what I'm used to on H&Ks and I'm definitely a fan.

Hope the week of training goes fast and you have your new firearm soon. Post pics when you get it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Congrats. Wise choice on the USP
    " A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined,
    but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition
    to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them,
    which would include their own government " - George Washington

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Congrats!! My usp9 with match trigger and jet funnel is my favorite pistol!! Enjoy!!

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigB6flyer View Post
    Congrats on the new usp. I'm looking to add my first usp( a usp45c Lem) soon.

You will most likely like the Lem setup. It's what I'm used to on H&Ks and I'm definitely a fan.

Hope the week of training goes fast and you have your new firearm soon. Post pics when you get it.
    Thanks! I think I will like the LEM set up and I am anxious to try it. You will love the USP series!

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lourx View Post
    Congrats. Wise choice on the USP
    I agree- you can never go wrong w/ a USP.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JonFrost View Post
    Congrats!! My usp9 with match trigger and jet funnel is my favorite pistol!! Enjoy!!
    I have no doubts that I will enjoy it. I have heard the match trigger is top notch. It would be a lie if I said I haven't thought about the Match-LEM hybrid trigger! LoL

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

the more I shoot my usp's the more I love them

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Congrats and enjoy. The USP 9 FS pistols are so so smooth shooting. You have been use to the 45 the 9 is going to feel like a 22. I remember after shooting my USP 9 FS that I can't believe everyone doesn't love this pistols. It's easy to see why HK still makes these pistols. They are great. I've considered the match trigger to go along with the other USP's that I have but to be honest I shoot the stock standard trigger just fine too.
    HK45 Tactical || USP45 Tactical
    USP9 Expert || USP9 FS
    P30 V1 LEM || P30S V3 Grey
    USP45CT LEM || CZ SP 01 Shadow
    Tavor || Bren 805 S1 FDE
    PTR91 || AK's AK's AK's

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Location : North of one border South of another East and West of the others
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Congrats! The LEM is great and you should enjoy it well. a USP9 is on my list... Its the only FS USP caliber I have yet to acquire. Sounds like you found a great package with it being LEM w/JF. Good luck with your looong wait before you get to try it out.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links