is HK still making the HK45 in OD Green and FDE ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: is HK still making the HK45 in OD Green and FDE ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sabre675 View Post
    Apparently you don't know what the definition of integrity is. Is a product that is advertised as new, that is clearly used, does not come as advertised with the number of magazines that was advertised and is missing a backstrap, an example of an add and transaction that reflects integrity? My Judgement is sound and an accurate assessment Sir. Like I said, use caution on any related "deals" from seller. My post had nothing to do with price. Buyer beware. Product may not be as advertised. I didn't post in the specific link of the sale, but the link was posted in this thread and I don't want to see a member take a chance with this specific seller. I won't derail this thread any further.

Heckler & Koch Sand HK45 45ACP NEW : Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com *smoking deal from great people, with no doubts of what you will be getting....
    You're delusional. I absolutely know what it means. And in regards to taking a chance with the seller, I'M the seller. Grown people can decide for themselves. They don't need some pricing Nazi, such as you, for assistance. The firearm has NEVER Been fired outside the factory, has ALL FACTORY items included. Since when did they start shipping with three mags? Three backstraps? Where are you getting this malarkey from? Please point out, in the pictures below, where something is missing, as well as proof that it's been shot. You can't. Because it hasn't! You may slander others, but not me. I'm not a child, I'm not hurting for money. Why would I falsely represent an item?
    is HK still making the HK45 in OD Green and FDE ?-img_0928.jpgis HK still making the HK45 in OD Green and FDE ?-img_0929.jpgis HK still making the HK45 in OD Green and FDE ?-img_0930.jpgis HK still making the HK45 in OD Green and FDE ?-img_0931.jpgis HK still making the HK45 in OD Green and FDE ?-img_0932.jpg
    Last edited by HKTIDEAL; 11-24-2016 at 01:12 PM.

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Ok, for the rest of the class in attendance, what HKTIDEAL is doing is trying to win an Oscar by pretending he doesn't know what I am referring to or that I am referring to his current add. Well I am not referring to his current add. To any potential buyers, the item may very well be as advertised, and I hope it is. I am not a price NAZI, nor do I care what the price is. I simply put buyer beware. The only reason he has positive feedback is because I didn't leave him negative feedback because as he would of worded it, "he falsely represented a previous item". The picture of the pistol in his members profile I believe is the one I purchased from him unless he has purchased another one. I no longer own the pistol because it was not as advertised. I purchased the item under his adds falsley represented terms and he went back and changed the add after the purchase was made. I reported the matter to Straightgrain and he was happy to pursue the matter after I saw how it played out. I did not pursue the matter because it is a matter of integrity and Karma will work matters out in the end. I had multiple correspondences and in the end I sold the pistol at a loss and put the matter behind me as I truly don't need the money it was a matter of principle and a lesson of someone lacking virtue. Looks like just high enough post count to become relevant to be able to sell so I guess I should have pressed the issue to possibly ban the user but they could just as easily open a new account. I ended up finding what I wanted at a great deal from another member, so it all played out in the end. So to be clear, the above pistol may be a great deal and the best pistol HK has ever put out, but I wouldn't take it if it was free and that is the absolute truth. I simply posted a link to a seller that I've dealt with numerous times and because it is a great deal. Lie as you may, lie as you might, but you have to sleep in your own filth at night...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone....

Quote Originally Posted by HKTIDEAL View Post
    You're delusional. I absolutely know what it means. And in regards to taking a chance with the seller, I'M the seller. Grown people can decide for themselves. They don't need some pricing Nazi, such as you, for assistance. The firearm has NEVER Been fired outside the factory, has ALL FACTORY items included. Since when did they start shipping with three mags? Three backstraps? Where are you getting this malarkey from? Please point out, in the pictures below, where something is missing, as well as proof that it's been shot. You can't. Because it hasn't! You may slander others, but not me. I'm not a child, I'm not hurting for money. Why would I falsely represent an item?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0928.JPG 
Views:	390 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	74265Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0929.JPG 
Views:	424 
Size:	1.30 MB 
ID:	74273Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0930.JPG 
Views:	737 
Size:	1.52 MB 
ID:	74281Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0931.JPG 
Views:	429 
Size:	1,023.7 KB 
ID:	74289Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0932.JPG 
Views:	392 
Size:	980.5 KB 
ID:	74297
    HK45T OD V5/6
    HK45T OD W/Standard Barrel V5/6
    HK45T Black German V5/6
    HK45 Lipseys x Dos V5/6
    HK45c HKPro Edition RAL8000
    HK45c Black V7
    HK45c OD Green X Dos V7
    HK45c Baby Poo RAL8000 V7
    HK45 RAL8000 V5/6
    P30L V1
    P30SK V1
    USP .45 V5/6

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sabre675 View Post
    Ok, for the rest of the class in attendance, what HKTIDEAL is doing is trying to win an Oscar by pretending he doesn't know what I am referring to or that I am referring to his current add. Well I am not referring to his current add. To any potential buyers, the item may very well be as advertised, and I hope it is. I am not a price NAZI, nor do I care what the price is. I simply put buyer beware. The only reason he has positive feedback is because I didn't leave him negative feedback because as he would of worded it, "he falsely represented a previous item". The picture of the pistol in his members profile I believe is the one I purchased from him unless he has purchased another one. I no longer own the pistol because it was not as advertised. I purchased the item under his adds falsley represented terms and he went back and changed the add after the purchase was made. I reported the matter to Straightgrain and he was happy to pursue the matter after I saw how it played out. I did not pursue the matter because it is a matter of integrity and Karma will work matters out in the end. I had multiple correspondences and in the end I sold the pistol at a loss and put the matter behind me as I truly don't need the money it was a matter of principle and a lesson of someone lacking virtue. Looks like just high enough post count to become relevant to be able to sell so I guess I should have pressed the issue to possibly ban the user but they could just as easily open a new account. I ended up finding what I wanted at a great deal from another member, so it all played out in the end. So to be clear, the above pistol may be a great deal and the best pistol HK has ever put out, but I wouldn't take it if it was free and that is the absolute truth. I simply posted a link to a seller that I've dealt with numerous times and because it is a great deal. Lie as you may, lie as you might, but you have to sleep in your own filth at night...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone....
    Please do leave him a feedback so other future, potential buyers won't fall into the same trap.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Are the frames on the Color Cerakote HK45 and HK45C Cerakote on top of the stock black polymer, or is the color actually molded in with the polymer?

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooBigToFit View Post
    Are the frames on the Color Cerakote HK45 and HK45Cs Cerakote on top of the stock black polymer, or is the color actually molded in with the polymer?
    The color is molded in with the polymer. Same with all color-framed HK guns.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooSixy View Post
    Please do leave him a feedback so other future, potential buyers won't fall into the same trap.
    I had no idea that one could just become a premium partner by default. As for the other jibberish...wow.
    ETA: Wrong person quoted. This was for sabre000
    Last edited by HKTIDEAL; 11-24-2016 at 03:47 PM.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HKTIDEAL View Post
    I had no idea that one could just become a premium partner by default. As for the other jibberish...wow.
    Don't start with me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooSixy View Post
    Don't start with me.
    I quoted the wrong post. My apologies. I'm all for feedback, good or bad. That's what the system is for.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pistole View Post
    Try the Franklin Gun Shop in Franklin, TN. They should have a full FDE.
    I just checked out that shop last week and was blown away with how many guns they have there. High end 1911s as well. They do have a new HK 45 OD green there as well. I didn't buy it though, so still there lol.
    Guns

U.S ARMY (R) 1994-2016

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links