P2000 Dilemma
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: P2000 Dilemma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default P2000 Dilemma

Hey guys how's it going? I bought two P2000 with night sights when they were on sale a couple of months ago. I want to buy an HK45c, but that means I'd have to sell one of my p2000's to fund the new gun.Long story short, I'm scared of getting rid of it because what if HK discontinues them in the near future, and I love how the gun feels and shoots. Should I go ahead and sell it and purchase the HK45C, or do you guys think HK will stop making the p2000 series? Thanks guys!!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I heard they are that's why the big discount on P2000 because they are going to stop making them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Don't know if they are discontinuing them but here in California used ones are going for $500, if they sell at all.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

internet rumor and conjecture. even if HK stopped making them Monday afternoon, there is a sizable supply on the shelves and used market, they won't become a collectors item for years to come.

You can pick the one you find yourself thinking about the most, then either sell to buy it or keep what you have.

Alternate plan is a layaway if you can find a dealer to do it or set up a gun budget and buy the 45c when you get the funds squared away.

HTH

Jordan
    “We’re going to win so much. You’re going to get tired of winning. You’re going to say, ‘Please, Mr. President, I have a headache. Please, don’t win so much,’” he vowed.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lakelandman View Post
    I heard they are that's why the big discount on P2000 because they are going to stop making them.
    Don't they still have a contract with the border patrol? Doesn't t seem wise to discontinue guns with that big a contract.

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ICE recently announced the agency is purchasing SIG P320 pistols to replace the HK P.2000. Other agencies are rumored to follow suit.

To the original poster, I'd find a way to purchase what you want and keep what you have.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by az4783054 View Post
    ICE recently announced the agency is purchasing SIG P320 pistols to replace the HK P.2000. Other agencies are rumored to follow suit.
    I have a sneaking suspicion that the P320 didn't have to pass the grueling tests that HK and the "real" Sigs had to in order to win that DHS contest.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)

You must have fallen prey to those BS rumors about the P2000 being discontinued, like this one below:
    https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handgu...ml#post1897969

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Just save for the USP45c--- I mean the HK45C--- keep the P2000's--- no regrets later!!!

Tony

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooSixy View Post
    You must have fallen prey to those BS rumors about the P2000 being discontinued, like this one below:
    https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handgu...ml#post1897969
    Believe it or not I read this post back when it was posted. I guess that's why I decided to ask as well. Would hate to see the P2000 discontinued as it is a great gun.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links